(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Just to let you guys know

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Just to let you guys know

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  austin 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mlayth

Sometimes when I am signed in, and I try to post – It tells me that I need to sign in.

mlayth

I think it does this when I sign in on the home page, instead of signing in on the forum.

Also sometimes the forum height is only like 300 pixels, and theres no scroll bar.

mlayth

I think it does this when I sign in on the home page, instead of signing in on the forum.

Also sometimes the forum height is only like 300 pixels, and theres no scroll bar.

When this happens I have to hilight the text and then scroll down through it with my mouse.

Another error I’ve noticed is that sometimes when I visit and am not signed in, it will still display the forum sections as having new posts for me. Then when I sign in those forum sections are no longer designated as unread and I have to remember where to check.

btw I use firefox, I have not checked the webpages display with i.e.

duncan

Thanks bro– just wanted to let you know we are watching this thread & I appreciate the reports. The login bug is annoying as hell and one day it will be fixed! Oh yes. it will!! Just like one day I will release the new Multiplayer Bpong game… But no seriously, it’ll happen.

mlayth

Thanks bro– just wanted to let you know we are watching this thread & I appreciate the reports. The login bug is annoying as hell and one day it will be fixed! Oh yes. it will!! Just like one day I will release the new Multiplayer Bpong game… But no seriously, it’ll happen.

haha trust me, I understand.. so many things I am trying to get done that never happen

austin

If you log in, then log out, and then log in again you’ll be fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook