(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

kill cup in rebuttal

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates kill cup in rebuttal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bmarx4 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thesniper

i hit the 10th cup and he had a lot of cups left so it was now his chance for rebuttal….he hit our drinking cup but we argued that ysou cannot win when in rebuttal because rebuttal is an opportunity to only tie the game and send it into overtime or lose….yes, normally the drinking cup means the game is over but we thought this was exception because you can’t win in rebuttal if let’s say they hit both balls in the final cup for some reason….what do you guys think?

GSP

i hit the 10th cup and he had a lot of cups left so it was now his chance for rebuttal….he hit our drinking cup but we argued that ysou cannot win when in rebuttal because rebuttal is an opportunity to only tie the game and send it into overtime or lose….yes, normally the drinking cup means the game is over but we thought this was exception because you can’t win in rebuttal if let’s say they hit both balls in the final cup for some reason….what do you guys think?

I don’t play these rules anymore….but back in the day, the drink cup was game over NO MATTER WHAT.

nrbaird

Ya, not the best strategy but if your playing those rules, its game. Because its such a risky and unusual shot, when its made, that usually means the others weren’t playing attention, therefore you lose. its death cup, games done

dtb_dvda

you’re thesniper and you let someone do that to you. 1. that’s just not right and 2. shouldn’t the sniper know that rule

bmarx4

It’s got one name…..Death Cup…..and when I think of…..Death Cup…..I do not associate that with a tie, no matter the circumstances.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook