(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

knocked over cup

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates knocked over cup

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ja434650 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rickshep1

In regulation play say if we have 3 cups left and we shoot and hit the first cup, then shoot the 2nd cup and it goes in but spins out and the other team goes to grab the ball as it pops out and they knock over the cup, is that balls back?????? Im usually knowledgeable with the rules i just wanna make sure i got this one right…

ihrtbp

In regulation play say if we have 3 cups left and we shoot and hit the first cup, then shoot the 2nd cup and it goes in but spins out and the other team goes to grab the ball as it pops out and they knock over the cup, is that balls back?????? Im usually knowledgeable with the rules i just wanna make sure i got this one right…

Nope. The 2nd shot was missed. The knocking over of the cup would fall under the "dipshit rule" and would not count it a a made shot. just a knocked over cup.. At least thats what makes sense.. lol

ja434650

Yea that would not be counted as a made shot so you would not get the balls back. Check out PartyHouse Pong. There is a “Beer Pong 101″ Tab at the top…it gives all the official rules.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook