(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Last Cup: Road to the World Series of Beer Pong

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Last Cup: Road to the World Series of Beer Pong

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  skinny 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

rustyn

are we going to be able to buy this on dvd at some point?

William Gaines
    Keymaster

Most likely, you’ll be able to buy it on DVD *at some point*. There are a lot of possibilities between now and then, however, (e.g., it may air on a big network), so it may be a while before it is available on DVD.

juzam139

That’d be awesome if it aired on TV. My guess is it’d be on G4 or maybe Spike. But anywhere else, I don’t know.

don fubar

Personally, I’d love to bring it to G4!

I’ve been in the last 2 WSOBP’s and I have 2 shows that air on G4TechTV in Canada!

I’d like to try and get more promotion at the WSOBP itself, show people exactly what Beer Pong is all about! I know G4 had a little presence at the show this year, but it needs more!

BTW, my favorite part of the trailer is right after the chick in thong showing her ass and the guys in diapers, it cuts to the $20,000 sign and then shows myself and the Daddy right after we sank that last cup against Smashing Time during day 3 of the WSOBP II! Man, good times! Wish we didn’t suck up the floor this year!

But that feeling was great!

can’t wait to catch the whole thing

TDHS

mikepop66

good thing u have that on video bc that will never happen again. good thing u only played 1 half of smashing time that game apparently ron wasnt trying that game. so im glad its documented otherwise no1 would ever believe u actually beat us. i still dont esp after going 5 for 5 that game. flukes suck

WHERE I AM FROM EVERYONE HAS MADE A DVD OF SOME KIND
    WITH LITTLE PROMOTION AND MADE A PROFIT. IN MY OPINION WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS PROJECT HAS MADE A BAD CHOICE IN TRYING TO SELL IT TO A NETWORK VS GOING TO DVD AND INDEPENDENTLY SELLING, MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTUNG THE DVD THEMSELVES. I AM FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA WHERE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS A LOT OF RAPPERS HAVE DONE DVDS PROMOTED IT, DISTRIBUTED IN ANY HOLE IN THE WHOLE STORE THEY COULD FIND AND MADE A KILLING.

I AM SURE THAT MOST ONLINE COMPANY’S LIKE AMAZON WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HAVING THAT DVD IN STOCK. I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH BEER PONG, ARE YOU GUYS HERE TO THINK THIS IS ALL FUN AND GAMES? I THINK THAT THIS DOCUMENTRY HAS VAULE BUT SOMEONE IS OBISOUSLY NOT CONFIDENT THAT THEY CAN SELL THIS DVD THEMSELVES, OR THEY SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY DEVEOLOPING IT. IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE LOW BUDGET THE WHOLE WSOBP2 DOCUMENTRY AND EDITED IT MYSELF (WHICH I KNOW HOW TO DO) GOT THOSE BITCHES NAKED PUT A TV ADD AND SELL IT INDEPENDENTLY. TRUST ME I KNOW STREET RAPPERS THAT DO THIS ALL THE TIME AND TURN A 5K INVESTMENT INTO 15K.

I MEAN YOU GOT TO GET OUT THERE AND GRIND TO MARKET THE DVD TO THE RIGHT AUDIENCE, BUT IF YOU’RE SOME RICH GUY OR SOME COMPUTER NERD THAT SHIT IS NOT FOR YOU. I LOVE STREET PROMOTION I PRIDE MYSELF IN BEING ON OF THE TOP PROMOTERS IN NORCAL, NO I AM NOT RICH NO I AM NOT A COMPUTER NERD. I JUST KNOW THAT WHAT I LEARNED OUT HERE IS TO DO EVERYTHING YOURSELF. IF THIS WAS MY DVD I WOULD HAVE HAD AT LEAST 1,000 PRE BOOKED JUST IN NORCAL. SO MR FILM MAKER IF YOU WANT SOME GAME ON HOW TO GET THIS DOCUMENTRY DONE RIGHT GET AT ME, MY NAME IS HECTOR. BILLY, DUNCAN AND ANYONE ELSE AT BPONG.COM IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU SORRY BUT I VOICE MY OPINION WHEN I DON’T BELIEVE SOMETHING HAS BEEN DONE RIGHT.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

WITH LITTLE PROMOTION AND MADE A PROFIT. IN MY OPINION WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS PROJECT HAS MADE A BAD CHOICE IN TRYING TO SELL IT TO A NETWORK VS GOING TO DVD AND INDEPENDENTLY SELLING, MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTUNG THE DVD THEMSELVES. I AM FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA WHERE WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS A LOT OF RAPPERS HAVE DONE DVDS PROMOTED IT, DISTRIBUTED IN ANY HOLE IN THE WHOLE STORE THEY COULD FIND AND MADE A KILLING.

I AM SURE THAT MOST ONLINE COMPANY’S LIKE AMAZON WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HAVING THAT DVD IN STOCK. I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH BEER PONG, ARE YOU GUYS HERE TO THINK THIS IS ALL FUN AND GAMES? I THINK THAT THIS DOCUMENTRY HAS VAULE BUT SOMEONE IS OBISOUSLY NOT CONFIDENT THAT THEY CAN SELL THIS DVD THEMSELVES, OR THEY SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY DEVEOLOPING IT. IF IT WAS ME I WOULD HAVE LOW BUDGET THE WHOLE WSOBP2 DOCUMENTRY AND EDITED IT MYSELF (WHICH I KNOW HOW TO DO) GOT THOSE BITCHES NAKED PUT A TV ADD AND SELL IT INDEPENDENTLY. TRUST ME I KNOW STREET RAPPERS THAT DO THIS ALL THE TIME AND TURN A 5K INVESTMENT INTO 15K.

I MEAN YOU GOT TO GET OUT THERE AND GRIND TO MARKET THE DVD TO THE RIGHT AUDIENCE, BUT IF YOU’RE SOME RICH GUY OR SOME COMPUTER NERD THAT SHIT IS NOT FOR YOU. I LOVE STREET PROMOTION I PRIDE MYSELF IN BEING ON OF THE TOP PROMOTERS IN NORCAL, NO I AM NOT RICH NO I AM NOT A COMPUTER NERD. I JUST KNOW THAT WHAT I LEARNED OUT HERE IS TO DO EVERYTHING YOURSELF. IF THIS WAS MY DVD I WOULD HAVE HAD AT LEAST 1,000 PRE BOOKED JUST IN NORCAL. SO MR FILM MAKER IF YOU WANT SOME GAME ON HOW TO GET THIS DOCUMENTRY DONE RIGHT GET AT ME, MY NAME IS HECTOR. BILLY, DUNCAN AND ANYONE ELSE AT BPONG.COM IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU SORRY BUT I VOICE MY OPINION WHEN I DON’T BELIEVE SOMETHING HAS BEEN DONE RIGHT.

First, a note – we (i.e., BPONG) have no real control over what happens. Thus, my statements are based on what I know about the product.

That being said, I strongly disagree with your thoughts. The guys doing this are not fools, and they aren’t rappers trying to make a name for themselves. The point of going to the networks is not to just get it on TV. They’re working on *selling* it, which could mean big money. ***THEN*** you make DVDs, but you’re an idiot if you just go straight to DVD sales because it immediately and irrevocably (in large part) cuts out multiple other streams of revenue. I believe much of this process is being dictated by a guy that has negotiated deals for some recent big-name films, so the guy pretty much knows what he is doing.

sanchez1119

While you may know everything about dvd’s, you obviously need a little education with regards to computers. TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!

trivial

hmmmm… If i were bpong… I would hate to have my show on a network which would just bring more publicity and would bring more people to the bpong company that already dont know about it…. that would just mean more revenue in items and credibility in the beer pong community…

naw your right they should try to make a couple thousand selling low budget dvds because all the rappers that did that are now FAMOUS AND RICH.

:roll:

sanchez1119

That’s a good point Trivial. Actually, I think this guy should go work for the NFL. I mean, why should the Super Bowl be on tv when this guy can just edit a documentary about it and sell it in stores?

aniello44

What the fuck are you?

Has anybody heard anything about when they will be selling the movie to the public? I’ve been telling everyone about it since I saw it in Vegas. I would really like to watch it again.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

First, the usual disclaimer – we have ZERO control over what happens with this.

That being said, it looks like something may finally be happening this fall.

jeffbarnes

I MEAN YOU GOT TO GET OUT THERE AND GRIND TO MARKET THE DVD TO THE RIGHT AUDIENCE, BUT IF YOUâ

natasha

Wow Hector…I would think that if you were such a marketing whiz that can just make a documentary to turn such a huge profit that you could have actually paid for the codes that people won at your satellite tournaments last year. That would have been great instead of teams stressing out and the amazing guys at BPong coming through for them-proving that they care more about throwing an awesome event and getting beerpong out there to those that love it as opposed to making a few thousand bucks. A few of you know exactly what I am talking about…..

Why don’t you ask all those street rappers for a loan so you can settle your debts? God, everything in your post is so ridiculous. You have learned to do everything yourself?? What’s that entail exactly-everything except come through on your word yourself?? Or do you mean you learned how to dodge phone calls yourself? Would you promise to pay the television companies for the ad yourself and then just hide out, site family problems, and let others cover your ass?? Seems to be your agenda!!

**Sorry to everyone else for my rant…believe me, I held back a lot. The teams that were affected deserve this though and I’m sure would appreciate it.**

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook