(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Leaning

This topic contains 107 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  ganjafarmer 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 108 total)
  • Author

ganjafarmer

Leaning is for people who cant shoot a ping pong ball in a cup…. period. They dont shoot from behind the table cause if they tried they would miss a lot more then when they lean. Leaning takes skill out of the shots. WSOBP should consider making leaning illegal. Instead of the elbow rule that you “leaners” cry about. They should enforce the head behind the table. That rule would not be hard to enforce, and now everyone has the same distance to shoot from, otherwise tall people are going to be ruling this sport in the future. Think about it, how hard is it to toss a ball from your hand when the cup is just a foot away…..no skill…. and sports are all about skill. so how can this be a sport when it envolves who has a longer reach, and not who has the best shot? Man up and learn how to throw a ball in a cup with skill.

cc91

Wow…posting on the wrong site….hey bad kid, check this out for fun http://www.facebook.com/pages/DOE-Death-of-Elbow-Rule/114780059050?ref=ts

DOE..,get wit it or stay where u are…lost…

Every mu fucka on this site played wit elbow rule at one time or another…its called the evolution of pong, no matter who u will ever play against a "leaner" will have played "elbowrule" at one time or another…i wish we could set up a tourny wit "leaners" vs the "elbow rule douche bags"…cuz u kno we would smoke u. I only started leanin for the last Ac tourny June…but thats how u have to play when ur playin for 25K or 50K….if u think ur good enuf to come out and prove otherwise wit ur elbow rule bullshit..then plz come out and get shat on and look stupid. U fuckn punks r funny…complainin bout pong but prolly too yung to even compete in the WSOBP.

Im done rambling…yall r bad….eat a dick….learn how to play real pong or just give up. Plain and simple

bizness

Leaning is for people who cant shoot a ping pong ball in a cup…. period. They dont shoot from behind the table cause if they tried they would miss a lot more then when they lean. Leaning takes skill out of the shots. WSOBP should consider making leaning illegal. Instead of the elbow rule that you "leaners" cry about. They should enforce the head behind the table. That rule would not be hard to enforce, and now everyone has the same distance to shoot from, otherwise tall people are going to be ruling this sport in the future. Think about it, how hard is it to toss a ball from your hand when the cup is just a foot away…..no skill…. and sports are all about skill. so how can this be a sport when it envolves who has a longer reach, and not who has the best shot? Man up and learn how to throw a ball in a cup with skill.

I highly respect your profession of Ganja cultivation, however I think you shoulda laid off the sour deisel because this arguments been put to rest many times.. If you’re still passionate about this and think that the fact all the great teams "lean" is gay and thats the only reason why recreational players like yourself cant win; come to the World Series in January and challenge people to elbow rule games, and then you will realize it doesnt matter how far back you stand, if you have skill you have skill. period. do taller players have an advantage, yea theyre closer to the cup, but the bottom line is people still need to put the ball in the cup.

in basketball it’s a common occurence for guards to have higher shooting percentages than forwards and centers alot of the time.. and its not because of height because theyre usually alot shorter and score further away from the basket.. if you’re good you’re good, and you’ll find a way to get it done.

go roll a fattie and watch half baked for the 12093091209498349010294th time

D.O.E.

Death Of Elbow-rule

cc91

As fraser says…if its not in the cup, its not even close…

So forget all of u wit ur nonsense fucken blullshit. Take ur bullshit to some other group therapy session, everyone here is going to "lean" at the next big tourny, cuz thats how pong is played nowagays…ur shit wont fly on this website.

mikevit

Leaning is for people who cant shoot a ping pong ball in a cup…. period. They dont shoot from behind the table cause if they tried they would miss a lot more then when they lean. Leaning takes skill out of the shots. WSOBP should consider making leaning illegal. Instead of the elbow rule that you "leaners" cry about. They should enforce the head behind the table. That rule would not be hard to enforce, and now everyone has the same distance to shoot from, otherwise tall people are going to be ruling this sport in the future. Think about it, how hard is it to toss a ball from your hand when the cup is just a foot away…..no skill…. and sports are all about skill. so how can this be a sport when it envolves who has a longer reach, and not who has the best shot? Man up and learn how to throw a ball in a cup with skill.

Wow… Nothing worse than a 19 year old wanna be drug dealer getting a little too stoned then coming one here to spew some nonsensical rant about leaning.

Look champ, no one here cares what you think about leaning. Just because that’s the way you play does not make the rule universal. There are plenty of other rules that affect gameplay much more than an elbow rule. I’m just going out on a limb here and assuming you play other awesome rules such as "2 balls one cup gameover" "deathcup" "fingering/blowing" "circle jerking" etc…

The bottom line is that you are just being a Baby Back Bitch. As soon as you grow up and can actually attend the WSOBP or, at the very least, a qualifier tournament in a bar you can come on here and MAYBE people will listen to what you have to say. But until then shut your mouth and go back to pining over which Jonas brother you would rather blow… or whatever 15 year old girls do these days.

grac112

it only take one Jack-Ass to stir up the crowd this fuck has proabbaly never played competitve Beer PONG in his dam pethatic life. While the rest of us are competing for lots of money for the next years to come this guys will be wondering where he might get his next Circle jerk (I liked that one had to steal it) Get on board or shut the hell up! Cant wait to see all the rants on this guy!

D.O.E.

juzam139

Man, tall people having an advantage in beerpong, I guess that is pretty unfair so I guess it’s not a sport either.

Maybe you should complain to Daniel Stern about tall people in the NBA playing because they’re closer to the basket and in some cases, can dunk the ball from 1 ft. away. SO UNFAIR! Or how about not letting people who are big and strong play football because that would be unfair to the people who are not big and strong.

Look, the fact of the matter is when you play for big money, trying to umpire whether or not your head/or elbow is past the table is extremely difficult and will only lead to fights and the game not gettin finished. Also, if you think leaning is so easy, go to the World Series and win the 50k.

gman17

I won the Charlotte, NC Satellite lastnight and yes I am a leaner. GASP!!! I must not be skilled…

six_ten

I’m 6′ 10" and my partner/cousin is about an inch taller, he is turning 21 next month and I have been training him for this competition for the last 3 years, both of us have perfected our lean shots, from our release to the cups is just under 30 inches, it’s almost impossible to miss for us to miss from this distance, we will be very hard to beat. Good luck to the rest of you!

gman17

I’m 6′ 10" and my partner/cousin is about an inch taller, he is turning 21 next month and I have been training him for this competition for the last 3 years, both of us have perfected our lean shots, from our release to the cups is just under 30 inches, it’s almost impossible to miss for us to miss from this distance, we will be very hard to beat. Good luck to the rest of you!

Just under 30" to the cups? Depending on what rack the cups are setup at I don’t think that is all too great. But are you playing on an official table? That might make a big difference as well…

six_ten

30" to back row, 8′ table, sorry should have been more specific, where we play at home leaning is not allowed people don’t thinks its fair and I tell them its the evolution of the sport and how its being play now, we actually played a tourny where you were allowed to lean and we were asked to take a step back from the table, we did out of respect, but with this much money on the line you can bet we’ll take full advantage…

gman17

Ok cool, I was just trying to figure out the "math" on it and see where your release was from. There are quite a few hardcore leaners out there and The WSOBP V is going to be the biggest stage you play on. Def. not the same as playing at a few house parties and small bars. I was shocked by the amount of competition out there…where you coming in from and whats your team name? Good luck…

teamclutch1

I’m sorry…and maybe you’re telling the truth Sux_Ten but I call bullshit. One Ive played a team much taller than you, and they leaned also. They werent 14-16" passed mid table. I mean like said I could be wrong but they werent that great regardless of how tall they were.

But either way

DOE-Get in or Get out

six_ten

this is why I haven’t posted, non-believers, it’s the truth.. just hope there is some serious competition out there. D-O-E equals mo money for me!

pong-crasher

D.O.E join the movement mutha f!cker :gans:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook