(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Leaning

This topic contains 107 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  ganjafarmer 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author

jeffbarnes

Leaning sucks! It’s like slam dunking the ball. Plus, no beer in the cups??! It’s beer pong, not water pong!

Did you see the video from the World Series of Beer Pong? That tall kid who won was just dropping the ball in the cups! I think Pops is his name? Not sure the name of that loud guy in the video with him, though.

sonomajoe

you forgot to state your team name for this upcoming series and where are you from….pleae please please bring all your money for cash games me and my partner will play you 100 dollars a game and if you can just drop it in your going to make some easy cash….come get some 6-10

"WEST FUCKIN COAST"

ecastro715

I’m 6′ 10" and my partner/cousin is about an inch taller, he is turning 21 next month and I have been training him for this competition for the last 3 years, both of us have perfected our lean shots, from our release to the cups is just under 30 inches, it’s almost impossible to miss for us to miss from this distance, we will be very hard to beat. Good luck to the rest of you!

So I assume you’ve been tearing up the competition in your area. How many satellites have you won? Us short people need to buy some from you.

And where are you from? I’m sure I’ve heard of you since you’re winning all these tourneys.

natasha

Leaning sucks! It’s like slam dunking the ball. Plus, no beer in the cups??! It’s beer pong, not water pong!

Did you see the video from the World Series of Beer Pong? That tall kid who won was just dropping the ball in the cups! I think Pops is his name? Not sure the name of that loud guy in the video with him, though.

How could you not know?! That loud guy is "Pop’s partner"!! haha

justpongit

I think we’re missing the bigger point here guys. Growing weed makes you stupid. No results yet on smoking it.:smok:

jeffbarnes

How could you not know?! That loud guy is "Pop’s partner"!! haha

Oh. Is he any good? I have heard of Pops but not that other guy

azpong

I believe the 6’10 dude. A friend of mine is 6’7 and can reach way over the half way point. Funny though, I still beat him more often than not. Still have to drop the ball in the cup.

cc91

I dont believe him at all about the 30" to the back row….im 6’6” and my release point is a bit passed halfway, so what that leaves me with like 44-46" to the back row? R these 6’10" guys goin all out on their lean? Cuz to me it just doesnt make sense

jeffbarnes

I dont believe him at all about the 30" to the back row….im 6’6” and my release point is a bit passed halfway, so what that leaves me with like 44-46" to the back row? R these 6’10" guys goin all out on their lean? Cuz to me it just doesnt make sense

Of course it doesn’t make sense to you, silly! Convert to the metric system first.

dub

Yeah really.

What’s that all aboot?

mikepop66

Leaning is for people who cant shoot a ping pong ball in a cup…. period. They dont shoot from behind the table cause if they tried they would miss a lot more then when they lean. Leaning takes skill out of the shots. WSOBP should consider making leaning illegal. Instead of the elbow rule that you "leaners" cry about. They should enforce the head behind the table. That rule would not be hard to enforce, and now everyone has the same distance to shoot from, otherwise tall people are going to be ruling this sport in the future. Think about it, how hard is it to toss a ball from your hand when the cup is just a foot away…..no skill…. and sports are all about skill. so how can this be a sport when it envolves who has a longer reach, and not who has the best shot? Man up and learn how to throw a ball in a cup with skill.

ill field this one since i won the 50k this year. u try throwing a tounry with 415 teams without leaning lol. btw its much more skill when u stand so far away and have a 45 minute game where all players hit middle cups back row and dont aim. i think not. to consistantly hit same cups is much more difficult.

btw ive been playing basketball since i was 9 on a 10 foot rim…what does the nba play on? a 10 foot rim holy shit. i was what 4 feet tall at 9 these guys are 7 and a half feet tall and the rim is still the same height?. lets put the rim up to 15 feet take all dunking and cool shit u see during games. and have a bunch of people chucking the ball at an huge target good idea ! w.e fact is u need an excuse bc u could NEVER EVER win this tounry

mikepop66

I’m 6′ 10" and my partner/cousin is about an inch taller, he is turning 21 next month and I have been training him for this competition for the last 3 years, both of us have perfected our lean shots, from our release to the cups is just under 30 inches, it’s almost impossible to miss for us to miss from this distance, we will be very hard to beat. Good luck to the rest of you!

im 6’7 and i would love nothing more than too take your money with that statement. bring w.e u dont mind losing. and then some

ecastro715

So I assume you’ve been tearing up the competition in your area. How many satellites have you won? Us short people need to buy some from you.

And where are you from? I’m sure I’ve heard of you since you’re winning all these tourneys.

Don’t suppose I can get an answer….

splashpong

I’m 5’7" and I beat pops all the time….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook