(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Leaning

This topic contains 107 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  ganjafarmer 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author

grove

i battled heads-up with sean bradley for a K once.

He went 10/10.

i lost

:(

ganjafarmer

man u people suck. lean = pussies. you will see one day, once pong gets big enough, tall people with long reaches will take over pong. and all u short mother uckers out there will be pissed off. and you will be like, damn we should of listen to ganja farmer. cause those leaners dont have the talent to shoot from 8ft. a majority if them r too uncoordinated….only a man shoots from behind the table. its more of a challenge.

gman17

man u people suck. lean = pussies. you will see one day, once pong gets big enough, tall people with long reaches will take over pong. and all u short mother uckers out there will be pissed off. and you will be like, damn we should of listen to ganja farmer. cause those leaners dont have the talent to shoot from 8ft. a majority if them r too uncoordinated….only a man shoots from behind the table. its more of a challenge.

All you gotta do is come to Vegas, go 18-0 and win the $50,000 and you will get all of our respect. But that won’t happen and leaning is the way the game is played, so deal with it…

dub

The man is right.

I’ve actually begun shooting with my eyes closed while someone punches me in the face repeatedly. It’s much more of a challenge.

I’m actually thinking of making my own 60 foot table, too. Now THAT’S a man’s game.

Enjoy your gay leaning tournaments, homos!

cc91

The man is right.

I’ve actually begun shooting with my eyes closed while someone punches me in the face repeatedly. It’s much more of a challenge.

I’m actually thinking of making my own 60 foot table, too. Now THAT’S a man’s game.

Dude picture the trick shot video you could make off a 60 ft table….not only will u be sick at pong, but Mr. Baker would b the next big youtube sensation

imunk0wn2u

The man is right.

clearly we should be playing on this table – no lean though, that violates man law.

The man is right.

clearly we should be playing on this table – no lean though, that violates man law.

Van Halen pong will get it done. I was looking into this elbowrule concept ganja was suggesting and found a video of him on youtube. he’s the guy on the left.

jeffbarnes

You strike me as one of those white dirtball kids that shows up at a tournament with your Fubu shirt on and your jorts down low and holds up the wall while you nurse your Corona en route to an 0-2 finish. The three cups you do hit are third row, middle cup, and a back row cup to be named later.

I could be wrong, but this is the way I picture you in my mind.

wianek

Van Halen pong will get it done. I was looking into this elbowrule concept ganja was suggesting and found a video of him on youtube. he’s the guy on the left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHGuY36s-4

great things about this video:

1) the tall dude makes the back left cup on his first shot

2) the tall dude misses terribly on both shots when he leans

3) their elbows are blatantly crossing the plane of the table when they play "elbow rule"

range8

The man is right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHGuY36s-4

That might be the worst shot i have ever seen.Please let the tall guy lean and PLEASE let me play him 1 on 1:) I will never have to work for the rest of my life.What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

dwissbrun2

3) their elbows are blatantly crossing the plane of the table when they play "elbow rule"

and that’s basically what i see happen anytime i’m playing somewhere that people want to play by elbow rule. they call elbow rule before the game starts, but then i see happen exactly what those guys are doing in the video… 2-3 inches past. i feel like if someone calls houses rules, elbows, then they should also have to call how much of a cushion you’re allowed as well. in the meantime i’m standing like 3 feet back b/c i know people will jump down my throat if i cross by a centimeter. just plain stupid rules.

and i’m still stuck on this fact (only for about 3 years now): if you’re taller than me, then your forearm is longer than mine, hence even with elbow rules you’re closer to the cups than me… yet everyone that explains the elbow rule says that it makes things fair. it doesn’t make things "fair" it just pushes everyone farther away.

vince

So If u were making a video from ExpertVillage like this guy did http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVHGuY36s-4 then wouldn’t u at least edit out the missed shots so u look like U have played this game before?? I mean it looks like they did edit but that’s the best u could come up w/? WOW THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!!! HAHA And where the hell R these guys?? In the middle of a Fu$k’n field in Nebraska??? Next time Expert Village makes a video try to get some experts to do it!! :)

watching it makes you think its gotta be a joke or something, theres no way those guys can be for real.

and that’s basically what i see happen anytime i’m playing somewhere that people want to play by elbow rule. they call elbow rule before the game starts, but then i see happen exactly what those guys are doing in the video… 2-3 inches past. i feel like if someone calls houses rules, elbows, then they should also have to call how much of a cushion you’re allowed as well. in the meantime i’m standing like 3 feet back b/c i know people will jump down my throat if i cross by a centimeter. just plain stupid rules.

and i’m still stuck on this fact (only for about 3 years now): if you’re taller than me, then your forearm is longer than mine, hence even with elbow rules you’re closer to the cups than me… yet everyone that explains the elbow rule says that it makes things fair. it doesn’t make things "fair" it just pushes everyone farther away.

It boggles my mind how the elbow rule shit still exists today. a bar in NY holds a weekly pong on 8ft pongalongs with elbowrule. I stand back extra far just to not get called out on elbow rule and everyones like watch ur elbow cause im hitting the most shots. meanwhile locals dont get called out on anything when their "following" the elbow rule, still crossing the table.

Basically if you play elbowrule and make cups, ur leaning. Join the DOE movement and end this shit

dub

Can we all just agree to ignore elbow rule threads? I think it would save us all a lot of stress and time.

And Barnes, I think you fucking NAILED it on the description of this guy crying about leaning. You forgot the unbent, way too big, stickers left on New Era fitted hat, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook