(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Leaning

This topic contains 107 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  ganjafarmer 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • Author

vince

Six_ten. Do u need WSOBP 5 Bids? I still have some for sale if u want to buy?? Also what’s ur team name so I can look out for ur mad skills?

ecastro715

Six_ten. Do u need WSOBP 5 Bids? I still have some for sale if u want to buy?? Also what’s ur team name so I can look out for ur mad skills?

You’d think by now that someone reputable would come on here and say "there is this dude that is 6’10" tall that literally stopped missing, must be him. everyone be careful! he’s winning all the satellites out here!"

so the answer must be – No – six_ten doesn’t need to buy any world series bids, he probably needs to get rid of a dozen of them by now.

mikepop66

i tried to be nice and introduce myself to mr six ten. i just wanted a challenge from some new competition i never played before since he doesnt obv follow pong and know who any1 is. sad thing he doesnt realize the 6’10 shit isnt that much bigger than me and if hes 30" away then im 33" so it just doesnt matter thats when talent takes over.

mark my words he will not be at the ws. if he does hell play me 1 time maybeeeee and be done. and he wont play in single or double digits probably lol

vince

i tried to be nice and introduce myself to mr six ten. i just wanted a challenge from some new competition i never played before since he doesnt obv follow pong and know who any1 is. sad thing he doesnt realize the 6’10 shit isnt that much bigger than me and if hes 30" away then im 33" so it just doesnt matter thats when talent takes over.

mark my words he will not be at the ws. if he does hell play me 1 time maybeeeee and be done. and he wont play in single or double digits probably lol

Don’t take that shit six_ten!!! Buy my code so u can go to the world series and kick his ass!!!! Show em what 3 years of practice does!!!! I have 2 codes for u and ur partner..I’ll give u a good deal…just $650 a peace!! :)

wianek
    whoever mike pap is you can bring your money to vegas, i’d be happy to take your money when i’m there. 30" to back cup bitches!! I can’t wait to hear all of you whine while my pockets get fatter!!!

well its obvious that u cant read bc my name clearly says mike POP. and in case u werent informed im from smashing time the same team who won this years ws and placed 9th 5th before that. dont worry i cashed in my half of the 50 grand that i won and the 25k that i won thru the wpt in AC. the 3 inches of height u have on me wont help u trust me. ud be playing against the wrong person i suggest u warmup b4 u play me but by then u wont have any money left lol

I got dibs on the warmup games!!!!!!!!! Called it first!!!! F’ Everyone else!!! LOL

six_ten, you should totally take him up on this challenge… check out how horrible he shoots – he’s the guy with the dark hair on the left:

i’m even worse (i admit it during the video) so take me up on some games as well!

vince
    whoever mike pap is you can bring your money to vegas, i’d be happy to take your money when i’m there. 30" to back cup bitches!! I can’t wait to hear all of you whine while my pockets get fatter!!!

well its obvious that u cant read bc my name clearly says mike POP. and in case u werent informed im from smashing time the same team who won this years ws and placed 9th 5th before that. dont worry i cashed in my half of the 50 grand that i won and the 25k that i won thru the wpt in AC. the 3 inches of height u have on me wont help u trust me. ud be playing against the wrong person i suggest u warmup b4 u play me but by then u wont have any money left lol

I got dibs on the warmup games!!!!!!!!! Called it first!!!! F’ Everyone else!!! LOL

six_ten, you should totally take him up on this challenge… check out how horrible he shoots – he’s the guy with the dark hair on the left:

i’m even worse (i admit it during the video) so take me up on some games as well!

So Piotr do u have plans on posting this video ANYMORE THAN U ALREADY HAVE U BASTARD!!!!!!!! I need to make sure I video tape all ur games and post your worse game and post the shit outa it!!!!!! Why don’t u post this on WPT’s site already. I know it will come up sooner than later…HAHA

wianek

Lol I just don’t know how to make you happy Vince. When I make you out to be a great player you complain when I make you seem like a chuker, you complain. Just trying to get you cash games!

I know you guys have argued over this a billion times. First, I would like to say there is no point of complaining because it is what it is. You can’t change it so you play within the rules.

My question is, wouldn’t putting a taped line behind the table say a half a foot to a foot back pretty much end the whole argument? Maybe not, but that to me seems like the most logical thing to do. Anyways, I can’t make it this year (I don’t think I’m good enough), but I’m going to work on my skills for next year and enter. I’ll have to practice with the lean which will be different. Good luck to everyone on the tournament this year.

slowsen

I know you guys have argued over this a billion times. First, I would like to say there is no point of complaining because it is what it is. You can’t change it so you play within the rules.

My question is, wouldn’t putting a taped line behind the table say a half a foot to a foot back pretty much end the whole argument? Maybe not, but that to me seems like the most logical thing to do. Anyways, I can’t make it this year (I don’t think I’m good enough), but I’m going to work on my skills for next year and enter. I’ll have to practice with the lean which will be different. Good luck to everyone on the tournament this year.

The tables are too light weight for a tape line. The table moves and so the tape line isn’t the same for both sides. Additionally, the cups are filled with beer and water, naturally a lot of liquids spill on the floor so no matter how strong the tape is it’ll peel up and move as well.

Not to mention it does nothing to change the main argument most anti-leaners have which is that taller people are at an advantage. They still have that advantage with a tape line or a longer table.

pongstars

If you lean you are terrible, but at least you win so thats good.

ecastro715

What if you go 0-2? Are you terrible then?

bizness

Not if the tourney started late and you’re more of an early afternoon shooter as opposed to a mid-afternoon shooter. This guy’s a pongstar, he knows what he’s talking about. I never saw someone so upset to lose in a tourney that they have to come back on here and bitch about it over a week later. I guess you just cant shake off that beatdown Pop and I threw you. The second game you lost wasn’t even against big name players, you’re game is doody for real

pongstars

:ag:

cfresh

Not if the tourney started late and you’re more of an early afternoon shooter as opposed to a mid-afternoon shooter. This guy’s a pongstar, he knows what he’s talking about. I never saw someone so upset to lose in a tourney that they have to come back on here and bitch about it over a week later. I guess you just cant shake off that beatdown Pop and I threw you. The second game you lost wasn’t even against big name players, you’re game is doody for real

Pongstars did your puppy die or something????

I play the wsobp rules. Im not a fan of the elbow rule I think its noob. That being said. Why do you guys think that the only advantage of being taller is a closer shot? I think being taller is an advantage period. Not only are you throwing the ball 1-2 ft shorter. You also have a better angle to the cup from release. Also you can see more of the inside of the cup for a bigger target. Like I said tho I dont really care and i support the bpong rules.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook