(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Leaning

This topic contains 107 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  ganjafarmer 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author

prusch

Plus i play very competativly with my group of friends, and we always play new people…. and ive never ran into anyone who plays with leaning aloud…and im from north county san diego( Valley Center, PaumaValley, Ramona, Escondido, San marcos, Vista, Fallbrook…etc). I guess thats where all the competition is at.

We play all over Southern California. We always play with WSOBP rules, and leaning is never that loud.

ganjafarmer
    Elbow rules is more like a guideline than a rule(when in use). if someone crosses it by an inch or two it doesnt fucking matter. That rule is just made so people dont excessively lean. And the only argument ive heard so far that makes since, is trying to regulate it in the wsobp. I can see it beeing a major problem because there will be some people out there bitching, "ur elbow crossed". But once someone thinks of something smart, like having a judge at every table, bpong will actually look more like a proffesional sport. This rule will draw more people to play, for example, EVERYONE that i have ever talked to about how leaning is aloud in the wsobp, says thats retarded, and thats why they wont go to the wsobp to pay $500 to play gay rules. Plus i play very competativly with my group of friends, and we always play new people…. and ive never ran into anyone who plays with leaning aloud…and im from north county san diego( Valley Center, PaumaValley, Ramona, Escondido, San marcos, Vista, Fallbrook…etc). I guess thats where all the competition is at, cause no one leans down here! ONCE we find a good way to regulate, you leaners are fucked.

at least ur starting to understand why they set the rules this way. its impossible to regulate. ppl jumped on u bc u called us all pussies for winning 50 grand playing pong and not having 40 minute games and house party rules. we all started out with no lean me personally i found out about this i said ok how do i have to shoot what r the rules i got a table and adapted to it. if people are gona pay out 50 grand which i won this year another 25k free trips and w.e else why not just conform to it why try to change something uve never been too. now i personally see that people who dont lean also dont aim they toss it up games take forever its more skill to see the players hit same cups more frequently games are closer and more competitive and faster so this 400 plus team tourny doesnt take a month to run.

come on miiiiiike…. you really think games take 40 min? thats a joke. ive never seen one over 25min…..my games never last over 20, and even if it takes that long i should have deserved to lose it ten min bfore hand. games do not last long cause of the elbow rule….And your saying people dont aim with that rule?? I play on an 8 ft table and i still stand 2 ft back….i aim every shot, if i dont make it, i hit rim every time. So if im just one person who can shoot relatively accurately from 10 ft, i think there are plenty more out there…..Plus when i shoot my hand usually doesnt even cross the edge of the table. So leaners to me use no skill…..I cant wait till im 21…

ganjafarmer
    But once someone thinks of something smart, like having a judge at every table, bpong will actually look more like a proffesional sport.

and whos paying these refs to regulate it?

This is the million dollar question. This genius needs to come to a tournament and see how they are run, and then realize that unless he wants his entry fees to be 5x what they currently are, having refs at every table is not possible.

that was just an idea….if u read more i say once we "FIND" a legit way, u leaners are fucked.

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook