(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Leaning?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nakazato 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

boilergrrrl

Do you consider your leg touching the table leaning? Does your upper body have to be behind the table? When you say both feet on the floor do you mean flat or can the heel on your back foot be raised? Can you lift your back foot after the shot? I generally play where my right thigh is touching (but not applying pressure really) and my left foot is extended behind with my heel raised, on most of my shots I actually lift my left foot off the ground right after the ball leaves my hand (not intentinal it just kinda happens) Would this be legal? I

f not I have some adjusting to do. Being only 5’6" the few extra inches this gives me are essential. I have had guys (who were beaten 3 games in a row by me) who topped 6’1” whine about it, but I guess they just couldnt handle getting beat by a girl. :lol:

mlayth

I generally play where my right thigh is touching (but not applying pressure really) and my left foot is extended behind with my heel raised

Sorry I got a little side tracked right about here.

I think you mentioned a leaning too, but leaning is ok and allowed to do.

nakazato

correct me if I am mistaken.

I recall hearing that if you touch the table it is not allowed. this is from a video on last year’s WSOBP that was hosted by playboy. Chill recording, Billy u bros barely won, =).

However leaning is fine.

It seems that there has been discussion about lifting feet off the floor, but currently nothing has been said against it.

This is all stuff I am taking from memory, but for the most part I think it is right unless some new stuff has been agreed upon that I haven’t heard.

So… don’t lean on it with your thigh, otherwise your fine… and most likely noone cares about the thigh touching the table anyway, but the official rules arent really out yet… thats just my 2 cents

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook