(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Logistics

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nakazato 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nakazato

We don’t play midracks… need some info

If there are 4 cups, your first shooter hits one, it sits, can u call rerack? do u rack the 3 that are left and leave the one thats hit where its at? We don’t play midracks so I don”t know how to deal with this situation… thanks guys!

-E

William Gaines
    Keymaster

The way we played last year, you re-rack when you have a re-rackable number of cups left, even if it’s between two shots by one team.

nakazato

Okay. im just clarifying gameplay.

On other posts I read that if you sink the same cup it just means you make that single cup… keeping that in mind im assuming you do not remove a cup thats been hit until both shooters go, at which point if two cups have been made the opposing team gets to "clink and drink"

However in the case where you hit your first shot (making a rackable number of cups), you need to redistribute the cups, and where does the one that has been made get left? (or in this case do you just move the cup off to the side since its a rack?

(Again I know this is probbaly a very simplistic question since you guys play these rules… but we don’t want to develop some different gameplay.)

-E

William Gaines
    Keymaster

When a cup is sunk, it is immediately removed. IF that leaves a "reformable" number of cups, reform before the next shot.

nakazato

okay, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

20% Off Spring Sale On Entire Store. Free Shipping Over $100.

Facebook