(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Looking good

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  William Gaines 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

d->p

Hey guys. The site upgrade looks and feels great, and this forum is a nice addition. I just signed up and put down my deposit. Please tell me I was the first one and that I get some kind of prize. =)

Gainesville, FL is rolling deep this year. I’m taking a 5000+ mile road trip there and back, and I can hardly wait. Hopefully I won’t be the first loser this time.

I love you guys (in a strictly platonic way).

d->p

William Gaines
    Keymaster

Sorry Dustin,

You weren’t even close to the first one. Nevertheless, I may still see if I can get you that BPONG wallet chain you need. I just haven’t had time to look into it yet.

–Billy

d->p

Haha, thanks Billy. I can’t afford to lose my wallet again. I was almost the first loser before it even started.

Is you dad coming back out? He was the coolest. I played with him in a pick-up game, and then he bought us a shitload of beer when we ran out.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

I’m not sure whether he’ll be back next year. I haven’t started looking at staffing for the event yet, but I doubt anybody will be able to beat his hourly rate of $0/hr. Unless something comes up, I have a feeling he’ll be back. Maybe the whole family will come this year, who knows?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook