(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

mataras

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  allstar1579 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

allstar1579

scenario: Friend bounces it, his partner shoots it, as i go to deflect the bounce, the shot ball hits me….what happens? does he get another sht? thanks

WS rules you aren’t allowed to deflect a bounce, so you have to remove a cup of their choosing for blocking a shot. Have to check for clarification, but if the shot ball hits you AND you swatted the bounce, I think you’d have to pull two AND they get a rollback. Not 100% on that though.

bizness
    scenario: Friend bounces it, his partner shoots it, as i go to deflect the bounce, the shot ball hits me….what happens? does he get another sht? thanks

WS rules you aren’t allowed to deflect a bounce, so you have to remove a cup of their choosing for blocking a shot. Have to check for clarification, but if the shot ball hits you AND you swatted the bounce, I think you’d have to pull two AND they get a rollback. Not 100% on that though.

Under WSOBP rules I doubt 2 cups would be removed because technically the 2nd player on the team isn’t allowed to take his shot until after his partners shot is complete. The player on the other team swatted the bounce, yea that should be a cup, but if the other player was also shooting before his partners bounce shot hit a cup (or was swatted) then I doubt deflecting his shot would cost a cup. I’m sure you guys aren’t used to playing with WSOBP rules tho, so this may not be the resolution you are looking for.

allstar1579

Under WSOBP rules I doubt 2 cups would be removed because technically the 2nd player on the team isn’t allowed to take his shot until after his partners shot is complete. The player on the other team swatted the bounce, yea that should be a cup, but if the other player was also shooting before his partners bounce shot hit a cup (or was swatted) then I doubt deflecting his shot would cost a cup. I’m sure you guys aren’t used to playing with WSOBP rules tho, so this may not be the resolution you are looking for.

Yeah, I wasn’t sure on the 2nd shot, I know they count towards rollbacks, but we don’t see the "dual shot" happen in MD much, so I’ve been wondering if we can just catch that 2nd one when some of the guys try to get cute and pull that one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook