(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Message to all WSOBP I Teams

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Message to all WSOBP I Teams

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gaw2069 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

duncan

I just wanted to say thank you to ALL the players who dragged their asses out to WSOBP I from all over the continent and made it such a great success. Making the World Series happen was the realization of a long-held dream for myself, Billy, and I’m sure a lot of others out there, and it was great to see the respect everyone had for eachother and the game. I hope all of you can make it out to WSOBP II because we’ve been working hard to make it the kind of event you’ll still be talking about years from now.

See you there,

Duncan

gaw2069

Im sure all who played with me and my boys last yr agree with this….. dont ever thank us for coming….. we thank you for putting in all the time and effort for making it happen. You continue to keep the prices affordable for the players, even though I personally realize that you guys might have not even broken even in terms of $$ for the first yr of wsobp…… much respect there. And i promise that this time around, noone affiliated with me will damage property this time around. (ya that bathroom shit last yr was my partner, but i paid the damages cause im a bitch, haha… or maybe just good guy lol. )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook