(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

MI Beer Pong

Home Page – Flat Forums Events MI Beer Pong

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  matt14c 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mrcordle

Does anyone know of bars in Michigan that hold beer pong tournaments. I am looking to get some tournaments going in Saginaw and was wondering if there were bars in Michigan that already know how to get around Michigan drinking laws. Any help and any names of bars would be great.

over

I know of a place in ypsi that plays. I can’t think of the name of the bar right now, but I will look into it for you.

Hey…. Tom from Triple to Win Entertainment. We were the ones hosting the ypsi tourney. We also hold one in Ann Arbor every Monday and Wendsday. We are also planning on holdong a Satellite for the World Series. Let me know if you have some people interested.

matt14c

I know of alot people south of you willing to play in the Dundee-Monroe area! Where you play at on Mondays and Wednesdays im not real familiar with the ypsi area just kinda around state st. and ann arbor saline rd by the big shopping venues!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook