(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Michigan Bars

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Michigan Bars

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  borman1712 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sarder

You guys could possibly contact some bars in east lansing, Michigan. I am sure they woudl be willing ot host a beer pong satelitte tourny.

sochocten1

That would be sweet. Central Michigan is only an hour away from there so if someone gets them to host a tournament just let me know where and when. UNLESS of course you guys are scared of some competition!

sochocten1

Billy I sent you an email too and if you could talk to them I think they might be able to do it. Let me know thanks. Located at Central Michigan University!

Okellys Sports Bar & Grill
    2000 S Mission St
    Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

(989) 775-3751

William Gaines
    Keymaster

Billy I sent you an email too and if you could talk to them I think they might be able to do it. Let me know thanks. Located at Central Michigan University!

Okellys Sports Bar & Grill
    2000 S Mission St
    Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

(989) 775-3751

Got it. Duncan will get on it.

sochocten1

Just wondering if you have tried to contact okelly’s yet?

borman1712

i go to school at central and would love to get a tournament goin at okellys i would def. be up for it and could find tons of people interested

sochocten1

I have talked to Johnny at Okelly’s and I think we are going to try and set up a league and some tourneys starting in April on Wednesday nights. Let me know what you guys think?

borman1712

oh for sure i could find some people up here to play some pong at okellys on wednesday let me know what happens

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook