(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Mid West Tournies

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dankey04 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

a7xforever

I’ve been playing serious pong for about 8 years and just now am getting into the more serious competitive aspect of it and I would really love to get to some of the NBPL satellite and open events but its so hard right now with their locations. What can I as a person do to land some more in the Mid west? ( Not being a bar owner nor knowing any who would host matches)..

hendo34

Where are you from…there’s about 2 a month coming up for the next 6 months in Chicago.

a7xforever

Bloomington Illinois, about 2 hrs south of Chicago. I play on attending one feb 24th, just kinda stinks having that drive all the time. I’ll be up there Friday also for the Megadeth concert.

hendo34

I went to ISU actually. There was a tournament at PUB II a year or so ago. 2 hours isn’t much of a drive for a tournament. It could be worse, you could live in Iowa.

scofro77

iowa…..pong…..terrible

york3rdbase

libertypong

i live in kansas city Missouri and we run into the same prob. we have to drive to STL to play with teams that are good, and thats still a 4 hr drive.. we host 2 tournaments on every tues. and thur. but there is only 3 good teams in KC…….

a7xforever

AHHH that stinks you guys are doing one on the 24th because I’m going to the Korn concert at Congress Theater.. I’ll be attending the one on the 25th however.

rho22

iowa…..pong…..terr ible

I live in Iowa and been to 4 wsobp. The players here are not bad…its the bars that suck. There are rarely any satellite tournaments here. If there ever was. Then there would be alot of people doing it.

We have an event on March 10th in Fort Wayne IN. Its a qualifier for the Pongstars.net 10k with airfare included. here is the link http://www.facebook.com/events/277639255640126/

jesiolowski
    iowa…..pong…..terr ible

I live in Iowa and been to 4 wsobp. The players here are not bad…its the bars that suck. There are rarely any satellite tournaments here. If there ever was. Then there would be alot of people doing it.

I have been trying to get an Iowa team going for the best of the Midwest tourney were are all these good players at? Fourdyce and I are the only ones from that area that travel and play real pong and kendo is right 2 hours isn’t bad at all

rybro
    iowa…..pong…..terr ible

I have been trying to get an Iowa team going for the best of the Midwest tourney were are all these good players at? Fourdyce and I are the only ones from that area that travel and play real pong and kendo is right 2 hours isn’t bad at all

I’m from Iowa and just recently started a beer pong group. I formerly would compete on my own but decided I wanted to get a league and tournaments going. We are on the eastern side of Iowa. We are going to take a team to the best of the midwest. We just had a pong event at a bar recently and are working with another bar right now. Get in contact with me and I can let you know our plans and what we are trying to do for pong in Iowa.

rybro.iowa@gmail.com

jesiolowski

sent ya an email

dankey04
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook