(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Need partner

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  allie_757 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

clown_on_her

Had two people back out and need someone who is better than 50 percent shooter and can make a run day 3. Preferably WS experience.

allie_757

Had two people back out and need someone who is better than 50 percent shooter and can make a run day 3. Preferably WS experience.

if you r willing to play with a girl who wwent 9-3 last year hit me up. and you went 8-4 right?
    fb is the best way to get ahold of me

bnich16

Just found out I MIGHT be able to go to Vegas this year. Didn’t think I was going to be able to at first.

Played terrible last year, as you can see by my stats lol, but I’m a better shooter than what I played last year.

Get at me on Facebook.

Bryan Nichols

cc91

if you r willing to play with a girl who wwent 9-3 last year hit me up. and you went 8-4 right?

ALLIEEEEEEEEEE

king-luf

i would love to get on a team with a good player and if not i ll just win the singles tourney lol

allie_757

ALLIEEEEEEEEEE

Paul i miss you i cant wait to see you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook