(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Nutty Irishman Satellite Results

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Nutty Irishman Satellite Results

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ronsmashes23 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

bustany2

The 7 hr, 64 team double elimination tournament came down to a bunch of Nutty regulars. Rom Hamilton and Brian Dean (Hey Mike) took down Chris Diez (Nutty Irishman Champions) and Joe Radesco (Strictly Business) in the finals.

josherzz

Bummer you didn’t win in the finals man, at least you got some gambling money though. How many cups did you lose by – was it a crazy finish? how did slippery fetus do?

bustany2

Yeah man can’t complain about second place. Hey Mike definately deserved to win, they dominated teams all day. The final game we lost got down to one cup each. Slippery Fetus lost when there were 16 teams left.

josherzz

i just stumbled upon this, screeeeech! haha

http://www.pookon.com/wsobp/wsobp148.jpg

It’s classic how you have a partner who looks just like screech, and the real screech comes out with a sex tape before the tournament.

bustany2

what team were you on last year?

josherzz

I didn’t play last year, that picture is from some guy’s website. I think his team name was team you’re going to beat, he’s got some really cool pictures and videos on his site, there’s a couple pictures of your team on there also http://www.pookon.com/pookon.html

bm8172

I was wondering if you knew how some team did that I played at my table, I forget the team name but he was wearing a black shirt with a faded Irish flag on the chest. Im pretty sure he is a nutty regular

bustany2

GIO Rejects…..6th place

josherzz

is Hey Mike the best team in long island? or is just a coinflip when you guys play each other. Can’t wait to see how Maryland’s best does against LI’s finest at the wsobp

travis14

MD vs LI should be good competition. we have some good teams here in MD

bustany2

Its always a coin toss between us, hey mike, and slippery….it just depends who is more on that day…Hey Mike was absolutely dirty at the satellite tournament…

bm8172

cool, I couldnt stand that obnoxious team at my table that was obsessed with wresling and one kid was walking around with that championship belt

bustany2

oh man those guys were annoying…they kept chanting so much stupid shit. the GIO rejects shut them up real quick but they wouldnt hand over the belt…haha

bm8172

haha, thats awesome

mlayth

Funny that my boy ron won the satellite tournament, it’ll be good to see him at the wsobp. Doesn’t sound like his regular partner is going to make it out to vegas though so I don’t know how much of a threat he’s going to be at the wsobp .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook