- obviously big easy, UES, 4+ tables
- big city bar and grille, UES (have played trnys there)
- calico jacks, midtown east (only on slow nights ie mon, tues, etc)
- time out, UWS, 3 tables
- down the hatch, village, 2 tables
- mad river, UES (trnys last sat/month)
- aces and eights, UES, 4 tables
- village lantern (?), village
thats all i can think of now, there are definitly more.
I play weekly game in Danbury, ct….. so not NYC…. like an hour from…. but maybe some of u guys r close. its honestly easy to win if ur good. like 40 teams….. 3 tables….. 2 players each… only $2 each player….. knock out tourney…. so like 6 wins in row to win it all…… sounds lame… but winners split well over $120 every week…… personally ive prob won it 30 times over 4 yrs…. but its also cheap as hell for a night of a good time. Bar name is Tuxedo Junction, Danbury CT 06810 if anyone close
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.