(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

On Fire / NBA Jam rule

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates On Fire / NBA Jam rule

This topic contains 20 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  jeffbarnes 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

melegit1

thats lame as fuck

Okay, first of all, whoever the fuck your bitch ass is. Where do you think beer pong originated/popularized at?? House parties and frats. Don’t bitch at the most commonly known rule. Tell me one reason why this rule is "lame as fuck?"
    It adds to the interest of the game, as well as keeping on track of how well a certain individual is performng throughout the game. A true, valid player will be able to end the game, finishing off all of the cups consecutively.

ecastro715
    Bush league frat boys play like that, but it’s just a bunch of shit… you get two GOOD players (not bullshit frat boy players who think they’re good) who make the first six, and then make the next 4 between the two of them no problem… the other team essentially only has 3 turns to make as many cups as they can, then they’re fucked…

that’s dumber than the same-cup = game over rule

Well if you claim to stand no chance because your opponents are really good and can make the first 6 no sweat every time, then sounds like your fucked anyway.

And no, nothing is dumber then the same-cup = game over rule

Making it in your opponents beer and its game over is dumber than same cup = game over.

BTW, I have played the on fire rule, and I love it. Obviously, I only play it with frat boys and at parties, but because I’m usually the best player there it always helps me win. Never really hurts me any.

This rule should NEVER be used at the world series though. Too many good players that would end the game themselves. Keep it at house parties.

getthirsty

when I play at parties we chose either to play tourney rules(WSOBP rules), or street rules. And when we play street rules we play this rule. I love it cause Im usually playin with a girl to even things out and even if she is terrible I can still hold table all night by myself, and you get alot of attention when u make 7 or 8 in a row.

ganjafarmer

on fire is a fun rule. why not? you get rewarded for how good you are. Plus it makes the game more challenging. When i play someone that gets on fire, that makes me play harder cause i dont want to lose. and well if i cant make 3 in a row, the other guy deserves to win if he can do that. and ya earlier u guys were talking about same cup game over, that is retarded. The way i play is if u make the same cup thats 3 cups….two cups for both of u making it, and one extra for making the same one. so if two people bounce it in the same cup that would 5 cups lol. but i havnt seen that done yet, so i think its a dope rule.

gman17

and ya earlier u guys were talking about same cup game over, that is retarded. The way i play is if u make the same cup thats 3 cups….two cups for both of u making it, and one extra for making the same one. so if two people bounce it in the same cup that would 5 cups lol. but i havnt seen that done yet, so i think its a dope rule.

The way I play is that if you bounce it off the table and then off the wall, bank it off the water cup and it goes in the middle cup, GAME OVER, it’s crazy but really cool when I play like that in my house. I think that’s a dope rule………………

…your rules stink, don’t bring them to Vegas…

jeffbarnes
    thats lame as fuck

Okay, first of all, whoever the fuck your bitch ass is. Where do you think beer pong originated/popularized at?? House parties and frats. Don’t bitch at the most commonly known rule. Tell me one reason why this rule is "lame as fuck?"
    It adds to the interest of the game, as well as keeping on track of how well a certain individual is performng throughout the game. A true, valid player will be able to end the game, finishing off all of the cups consecutively.

Did anyone realize this guy registered to BPONG.com only to reply and talk shit to a post that was over a year and a half old?

Now THAT is "lame as fuck."

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook