(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Ooly86

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  strider 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ooly86

So this is my first series, so I don’t know how widespread this is, but day 2 I played a couple of bad teams who by then were offering to sell us a better cup differential than we’d won by. That’s pretty shitty considering I know a couple of 8-4 teams that barely missed day three and it’s possibly because of cheating d-bags. Thoughts?

mikevit

So this is my first series, so I don’t know how widespread this is, but day 2 I played a couple of bad teams who by then were offering to sell us a better cup differential than we’d won by. That’s pretty shitty considering I know a couple of 8-4 teams that barely missed day three and it’s possibly because of cheating d-bags. Thoughts?

I sucks and is super shady, but unless someone reports it, there is no way for bpong to do anything about it. People will ultimately have to police themselves.

sultan

That is the most disturbing thing i’ve read on this forum. Goes against the very nature of what makes this sport so special.

:cry:

krazyyayo

Guess the lesson here is go 9-3 or better :P

lol but as other people said, nothing you can do if no one reports it…

bmarx4

I think you need to put these teams on blast if you remember their team names at all….Not that it really matters because if they’re that bad, then no one probably gives two shits about them, but just by chance of someone knowing the name, might help.

strider

I think you need to put these teams on blast if you remember their team names at all….Not that it really matters because if they’re that bad, then no one probably gives two shits about them, but just by chance of someone knowing the name, might help.

+1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook