(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Orlando FL and surrounding areas!

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Orlando FL and surrounding areas!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  2ndplace 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rockstarrick

Hey everyone seems people are looking up places to play all the time. Well I am from central FL and just letting everybody know that if you hit up clearpong.com and cfcpong.com you can find listings of events! Usually it’s a $5 entry fee for teams with double elim and cash prizes!

Hey Rick i gotta Satellite tournament taking place in Miami Fl in October. Bring your best players down here

sdanderson

We will be coming back, def. want a rematch against Twig …… ;) Hit me up with the info for this tourney when it becomes available

ldmodels

Hey everyone seems people are looking up places to play all the time. Well I am from central FL and just letting everybody know that if you hit up clearpong.com and cfcpong.com you can find listings of events! Usually it’s a $5 entry fee for teams with double elim and cash prizes!

Check out my site, http://www.beerpongone.com I am starting to post/ add every event nation wide I find out about. If you click on your state and you don’t see your weekly event there, contact me at Eric@beerpongone.com and I will add it to my directory. If you have a main event you want to get out there for everyone to see, let me know about it. Once its on my site it will show up in google a few days later. The site is a neutral site, we have no favorites, we just support beer pong, beer pong players, and everyone like bpong and other companies that help make it all happen.

ldmodels

I have a 1400.00 tournament in Orlando, FL nov. 12, 2011… The Orlando Shoot-Out 2 1000 cash for 1st, and so on. details on my site http://www.beerpongone.com or you can email me at support@beerpongone.com for details or to register your team…

2ndplace

Anything in Miami thur? or sunday or monday?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook