(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

PANDEMONIUM2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pandemonium2 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BNich1616

Hey man, I don’t know if you saw my post in the other thread so I wanted to make sure you saw it. If you are still traveling to Dayton this weekend, shoot me an email at ukfreak00@aol.com and I’ll email you back my cell phone number, and if you have time while your in town, we can meet up and play a few games somewhere.

pandemonium2

hey sorry it took so long to reply i was NOWHERE near a computer haha

but yea we should still be down there fri. and sat. this coming weekend, if i dont email you by then my email is..

Ltrain_09@hotmail.com

hit me up and we’ll try and meet if things work out!!

-Lester-

getthirsty

Lester who are u bringing with u to Dayton? thats only about an hour and a half from me, I might be able to stop by

Zach G.

pandemonium2

at this point i have no clue lmao

ive heard rustyn, lindstrom and kinsey HAHA

we may just do some kind of musical chairs to see whose playing with who lmao

-Lester-

kinz_

I may be getting my dates mixed up, but I could’ve swore that was not this weekend…I thought it was the 25th?

kinZ

pandemonium2

yea the two satellites are the 25th

the first guy that wrote just lives in dayton and we were gonna meet up for some cash games when i went down with the woman to visit her parents haha

-Lester-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook