(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

paper article

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  philips13 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

rho22

my brother and I were on front page of my university’s news paper last week. They messed up on some of it but its press coverage i guess. We DONT bounce and he spelled our names wrong and we dont play with dixie cups …but here the article if anyone wants to read it,…see ya all in january! http://fp.uni.edu/northia/archives3.asp?ID=5316

nuke87

R-Ho
    Players from Iowa arn’t that good. I was in Iowa a month ago and dominated the shit out of everyone I played against. I hope we play against you in the WSOBP in Jan. so we can dominate you. Bottom line is…. you better hope it doesn’t come down to the last cup because we will beat you. With the rules this year we are going to dominate.

josherzz

Actually Iowa did pretty well if you look at what they did last year, obviously there will be more people this year so we’ll see whats up, but it is still kind of impressive to get 3rd out of 22 states

http://www.bpong.com/wsobp/i/recap2006/map.html

There was one team who finished undefeated on day 1 and got pretty far in the playoffs.

josherzz

Cool article by the way, I bet getting on the front page is a big deal in Iowa, congrats 8)

j-ho

nuke87

whats your team name gonna be at the world series this year??? becuz i HOPE we play you….talk all the shit you want…we’ll see what happens.

bigjuicedog

R-Ho
    Players from Iowa arn’t that good. I was in Iowa a month ago and dominated the shit out of everyone I played against. I hope we play against you in the WSOBP in Jan. so we can dominate you. Bottom line is…. you better hope it doesn’t come down to the last cup because we will beat you. With the rules this year we are going to dominate.

i think that is hella funny that someone goes down to one city or a few bars maybe a house party and bases an entire states beerpong skills on that one area. your statement was rediculous.

nuke87

It’s funny how people get so FUCKING butt hurt about shit people say at 2:00 a.m. in the morning when they are drunk. Last I checked this forum was for shit talking and to have some fun among rival competitors. Bigfuck or what ever your name is I’m not making an decisions or conclusions about player in Iowa!! I am merely talking shit just like everyone else. In all honesty I think it is cool that you guys one entry into the tournament. I actually like Iowa a lot. Just having some fun. We haven’t decided on a team name yet but I hope we play you and a bunch of other pussies on this forum who can’t take a joke aka Jeff Barnes. But I will say that I hope you are good at making the last cup because were dirty at the last cup and any other cup for that matter.

bigjuicedog

last i checked i was shit talking back at you and you got butt hurt talk a hypocryte.

rho22

Yeah nice work on comming to iowa and dominating. Once you figure out your team name. Let me know…..cause id like to see if we play ya in the world series. AND the last cup dont matter if you dont get to it! so good luck bud!

jjm5750

R-ho:

Cool article! Good luck out at the WSOBP…

Me and my brother are teaming up also…should be fun!

See ya all next year!!!

rho22

R-ho:

Cool article! Good luck out at the WSOBP…

Me and my brother are teaming up also…should be fun!

See ya all next year!!!

Thanks bud…see ya in january

nuke…you are a douchebag.

nuke87

nuke…you are a douchebag.

well lincolnbeerpong…. you can fuck yourself

swish3d

R-Ho

I was on that team from Iowa that finished 7th (Rollin Drunken Blackouts). In case you all were wondering, my partner and I are making a return to the WSOBP. We were playing at about 50% last year because I had strep throat the entire tournament but we still managed to play pretty decent beer pong. I’m sure this year will be different with more people and should be a lot more challenging. ALso, I hope the team from New Jersey that went undefeated in round robin play (WE OWN YOUR FACE) is making a return. I’m interested to hear if he ever would up fighting with that kid that was talking shit to him during our match. I refused to talk shit on this site but cant help but calling out the whole EAST COAST. Maryland is all I’m hearing about…crab cakes and ass sex is what maryland does! or something like that….

mlayth

I’m not all about the crab cakes, but where is this ass sex that I’m missing out on???

Assuming it’s heterosexual ass sex that is :?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook