(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

paper article

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  philips13 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

swish3d

2 shay

travis14
    R-Ho
    Players from Iowa arn’t that good. I was in Iowa a month ago and dominated the shit out of everyone I played against. I hope we play against you in the WSOBP in Jan. so we can dominate you. Bottom line is…. you better hope it doesn’t come down to the last cup because we will beat you. With the rules this year we are going to dominate.

I was on that team from Iowa that finished 7th (Rollin Drunken Blackouts). In case you all were wondering, my partner and I are making a return to the WSOBP. We were playing at about 50% last year because I had strep throat the entire tournament but we still managed to play pretty decent beer pong. I’m sure this year will be different with more people and should be a lot more challenging. ALso, I hope the team from New Jersey that went undefeated in round robin play (WE OWN YOUR FACE) is making a return. I’m interested to hear if he ever would up fighting with that kid that was talking shit to him during our match. I refused to talk shit on this site but cant help but calling out the whole EAST COAST. Maryland is all I’m hearing about…crab cakes and ass sex is what maryland does! or something like that….

well the reason your hearing about maryland so much is because there is a reason for that.. we are no joke man… i mean i no u dont want to talk shit on here but u just did… there were a few teams that came trom VA to our tournament the past 2 saturday and one of the guys went 0-4 and they came in there thinking they were the shit and the other team did better but not much better at all… im sure there are states out there that are good but EAST COAST especially maryland is no joke and u will see many of us in the top number of teams there

mlayth

that sucks about the strep throat I would be pissed off..

haha ok I don’t really work out or anything, but I happened to go to the gym this one day and totally overworked my biceps (I think from not going for years haha).

Anyway, went to a tournament in westminister afterwards and I had to stretch for like 30 seconds before every shot because I couldn’t even fully extend my arm otherwise. now thats a fucking handicap that shit sucked :lol:

After about the 5th game I could finally start making my arm straight.
    Just throught I’d share.

rho22

I think the wsobp will be interesting this year with all this trash talking going on. I know it will carryover to the event…I dont see how it cant. But i find it interesting how some people wont put real pics up for there profile and put cartoon or just logos up instead. So people dont know who they are. Well cant wait to see you all in january. take care!

mlayth

I think the wsobp will be interesting this year with all this trash talking going on. I know it will carryover to the event…I dont see how it cant. But i find it interesting how some people wont put real pics up for there profile and put cartoon or just logos up instead. So people dont know who they are. Well cant wait to see you all in january. take care!

Ah, well I am on the website for mdbeerpong a lot so I think most people know what I look like at this point.

honestly I’m not that big of a trash talker, I know I do it on here but I work on the internet all day and when I’m bored it gives me something to do haha.

If people want to start with me, which I’m sure some will, I will probably talk back a little bit but generally I am a more quiet and respectful person.

philips13

wow all this trash talking is hilarious…..

IMO i love when people trash talk me, it puts me in the zone.so i wouldn’t even bother…

why not just let the cups do the talking?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook