(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

people who get entirely too caught up in rules

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates people who get entirely too caught up in rules

This topic contains 71 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  zach_wetpockets 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author

cc91

Theres no problem with her leaning ^^^^^

- Brought to you by – Bakers Boob Updates

dub

Yeah, she is allowed to lean while playing pool, Paul. As seen here:

link

wianek

coordination diminishes with height? are you a retard? do u see 6’0 people even make the nba. and ur 6’10 example doesnt work the mans name is Dirk and hes 7 feet tall and he can do w.e. why are there no short people like u in any sport? u wana compair a 6’10 pro which is heigh of a fwd to a 6’0 college player who would be a point guard it makes no sense…ur the minority in pro sports and beerpong actually. hence why every short guy complains about leaning and wishes they were taller instead shutting up since there so much more coordinated according to u and just shoot. yea my 6’6 frame made me so uncoordinated i won the wsobp go figure. ignorance

Weird, I would have never thought this was the case… it’s almost like the shorter players have better hand eye coordination or something..

ecastro715
    coordination diminishes with height? are you a retard? do u see 6’0 people even make the nba. and ur 6’10 example doesnt work the mans name is Dirk and hes 7 feet tall and he can do w.e. why are there no short people like u in any sport? u wana compair a 6’10 pro which is heigh of a fwd to a 6’0 college player who would be a point guard it makes no sense…ur the minority in pro sports and beerpong actually. hence why every short guy complains about leaning and wishes they were taller instead shutting up since there so much more coordinated according to u and just shoot. yea my 6’6 frame made me so uncoordinated i won the wsobp go figure. ignorance

Weird, I would have never thought this was the case… it’s almost like the shorter players have better hand eye coordination or something..

Looks like my money will be on 2 midgets to win this next World Series. Or the Ganja/Pongstars duo.

Is it not possible that the angle has something to do with taller players not hitting the shots? What some may perceive as an aid may possibly impair one’s shot. Foster might be right. Is there any data on basketball players of all heights shooting from the exact same angle?

cc91

Yeah, she is allowed to lean while playing pool, Paul. As seen here:

link

Yup that works….honestly tho i thought u were rick rollin me haha.

WHY ISNT ANYONE PAYIN ANY ATTENTION TO OUR CONVERSATION!!!!

goopster1

Why do some people get so fucking caught up in the rules at parties? At tournies, I can understand. But at a house party? Get fuckin real. Throw the ball in the cup, drink your beer, and fuckin have fun.

Why do so many people not understand, much like yourself? Rules are rules, that’s why they are bitched about. Go graduate highschool and stop asking retarded ass questions.

If it’s a house party, rules should be enforced. Why? Cause if not, someone has the upper hand on things and the other does not. Rules can be followed be all and everything is fair. We could just decide to make shit up as we go and then tell the people who like the rules to go and fuck off, but that’d be something along the lines of well, what you would be doing…..

Barnes and Piotr :Cough Cough:… hahaha

haha oops this is Hersh btw.

leftnipple2

Bottom Line is HEIGHT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER! Since Slice Bread is not 6’2 or what not and Andy, shit he looks 5’1. and guess what they made the finals and beat all the 6’2 plus guys to get there..same goes to Gossip Girl. Final 4. Cmon now guys get real. Its all about can you fucking SHOOT AND WHOS HOT DAY 3. Boom!

BTW D.O.E. FOR LIFE!

scally

Fact of the matter is anyone who plays beer pong, short or tall is going to have their own way of shooting and they will try to perfect it. Youve got bullit shots, loft shots, bounce pros, Iv even seen someone consistantly shot like hes bowling and be accurate. Height may make it easier for new players, but once youve been around the game for a while everyone has their own shot and the height factor is gone. unless of course your under 27 3/4 inches then your fucked

imunk0wn2u

unless of course your under 27 3/4 inches then your fucked

Not true. Paulie Loffredo is pretty good. ZING!

dub

Bottom Line is HEIGHT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER! Since Slice Bread is not 6’2 or what not and Andy, shit he looks 5’1. and guess what they made the finals and beat all the 6’2 plus guys to get there..same goes to Gossip Girl. Final 4. Cmon now guys get real. Its all about can you fucking SHOOT AND WHOS HOT DAY 3. Boom!

BTW D.O.E. FOR LIFE!

For the record, I’m pretty sure both Andy and Vince are over 6′ tall. I know Vince is a bit taller than me.

Gossip Girl is the better example of height not mattering. Both Mike and Gary are pretty short and it doesn’t matter. Wan’s lean is sicker than most people much taller than him.

imunk0wn2u

BTW D.O.E. FOR LIFE!

For the record, I’m pretty sure both Andy and Vince are over 6′ tall. I know Vince is a bit taller than me.

Gossip Girl is the better example of height not mattering. Both Mike and Gary are pretty short and it doesn’t matter. Wan’s lean is sicker than most people much taller than him.

Wan is also borderline on whether his shot is legal or not….sick player either way, i don’t want to take that away from him, but i’d like to see him scoot an inch or 2 to his right and put that foot inside the bars.

shelleyballz

I read a few posts from the first and last page… im not gonna bother reading the middle… I just wanna know what the hell the whole " we use the elbow rule cuz girls play… … … why alienate girls from playing by leaning… …. …. … …. …."….. all im gonna say …. You are the reason why so few girls actually get into the game of beerpong…. all this crap about how girls need exceptions to the rules and blah blah blah… I’ve been trying to step up and represent girls in beerpong for quite some time now and im still trying to figure out why we can not be taken seriously if we are girls in beerpong….. It’s not exactly like you use your dick to throw the ball in the cup…. nor do boobs get in the way of taking a shot at a cup…. SO WHY WHY WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT GIRLS CAN’T PLAY, AND NEED EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES?????

Please someone explain this to me?

ShelleyBallz

mikevit

I read a few posts from the first and last page… im not gonna bother reading the middle… I just wanna know what the hell the whole " we use the elbow rule cuz girls play… … … why alienate girls from playing by leaning… …. …. … …. …."….. all im gonna say …. You are the reason why so few girls actually get into the game of beerpong…. all this crap about how girls need exceptions to the rules and blah blah blah… I’ve been trying to step up and represent girls in beerpong for quite some time now and im still trying to figure out why we can not be taken seriously if we are girls in beerpong….. It’s not exactly like you use your dick to throw the ball in the cup…. nor do boobs get in the way of taking a shot at a cup…. SO WHY WHY WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT GIRLS CAN’T PLAY, AND NEED EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES?????

Please someone explain this to me?

ShelleyBallz

The reason people think girls can’t play is simple Shelley…

It’s because they cant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

20% Off Spring Sale On Entire Store. Free Shipping Over $100.

Facebook