(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

people who get entirely too caught up in rules

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates people who get entirely too caught up in rules

This topic contains 71 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  zach_wetpockets 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

shelleyballz
    I read a few posts from the first and last page… im not gonna bother reading the middle… I just wanna know what the hell the whole " we use the elbow rule cuz girls play… … … why alienate girls from playing by leaning… …. …. … …. …."….. all im gonna say …. You are the reason why so few girls actually get into the game of beerpong…. all this crap about how girls need exceptions to the rules and blah blah blah… I’ve been trying to step up and represent girls in beerpong for quite some time now and im still trying to figure out why we can not be taken seriously if we are girls in beerpong….. It’s not exactly like you use your dick to throw the ball in the cup…. nor do boobs get in the way of taking a shot at a cup…. SO WHY WHY WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT GIRLS CAN’T PLAY, AND NEED EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES?????

Please someone explain this to me?

ShelleyBallz

The reason people think girls can’t play is simple Shelley…

It’s because they cant

Yikes… hmmmm…. We’re gonna have to discuss this over a game of pong one of these days… lol

jeffbarnes
    I read a few posts from the first and last page… im not gonna bother reading the middle… I just wanna know what the hell the whole " we use the elbow rule cuz girls play… … … why alienate girls from playing by leaning… …. …. … …. …."….. all im gonna say …. You are the reason why so few girls actually get into the game of beerpong…. all this crap about how girls need exceptions to the rules and blah blah blah… I’ve been trying to step up and represent girls in beerpong for quite some time now and im still trying to figure out why we can not be taken seriously if we are girls in beerpong….. It’s not exactly like you use your dick to throw the ball in the cup…. nor do boobs get in the way of taking a shot at a cup…. SO WHY WHY WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT GIRLS CAN’T PLAY, AND NEED EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES?????

ShelleyBallz

It’s because they cant

it’s scientific fact.

smaller brains = less-accurate beer pong shot

mikevit

ShelleyBallz

It’s because they cant

it’s scientific fact.

Not to mention the danger they put everyone in, what with their periods attracting bears and all…

dub

ShelleyBallz

It’s because they cant

it’s scientific fact.

It’s science…

shelleyballz

Not even sure how to respond to these posts at all… lol… guess ya learn something new everyday heh? :think:

scally

I im still trying to figure out why we can not be taken seriously if we are girls in beerpong….. It’s not exactly like you use your dick to throw the ball in the cup….

ShelleyBallz

Iv actually done that before….works better with cashews instead of beer pong balls cause of curviture…yep

hersh13

Find a girl who could beat me in even one game out of a hundred, and then i’ll be on your side shelley. the key quote in your first post was "I’ve been TRYING to represent for the girls…". I could TRY to represent for the guys in a Huge Fake Boobs Competition, but how successful would i be at that? Probably about as successful as the best all girls beer pong team ever. And who IS the greatest all girls pong team ever? Oh, you don’t know? Yeah, nor does the rest of the world… family guy summed it up best with their interpretation of the WNBA. This is the jist of how guys view girls playing beer pong, and pretty much all other sports and activities…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsSmEA2FrZs

P.S.- Guys, before you thank me, I’ll just say You’re Very Welcome ahead of time. Haha

jklsu04

ShelleyBallz

It’s because they cant

it’s scientific fact.

It’s science…

Men evolve faster……. it IS science I guess we have evolved pong skills faster haha

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100113/ap_on_sc/us_sci_evolving_men_4

andolf

Bottom Line is HEIGHT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER! Since Slice Bread is not 6’2 or what not and Andy, shit he looks 5’1. and guess what they made the finals and beat all the 6’2 plus guys to get there..same goes to Gossip Girl. Final 4. Cmon now guys get real. Its all about can you fucking SHOOT AND WHOS HOT DAY 3. Boom!

BTW D.O.E. FOR LIFE!

I am so sick of hearing about this height controversy bullshit. Height has such a little effect on how good someone is. Its more or less an excuse why people suck. There is soo much more to this game that people are forgetting. Look how people shoot the ball. Pops doesn’t stretch his body half way across the table. He shoots the ball straight over his head then down, not much of a lean. Look at twig, he starts with his body over the table then leans over as he shoots, prob leans more the pop and not nearly as tall. Or take gary or mike wan. The two shortest players and there on the same team and they took 4th. But your gonna tell me gary leans half way over the table or telling people the only reason he didnt win was because he isnt 6’6….Hell no. Or take me and vince. Neither one of us is 6’6 but we still got 2nd. You know why? Bc were all good. We all adapted a shot to fit our physique/height and we all know how to put the ball into the cup very well and believe it or not were all very different height wise. I saw some kid just as tall as pops, and who shot very similar but just wasnt as good. I mean this kid was a good player but no where near pops. But why is that? There both really tall and good shooters but one is way better then the other? Bc pops hand eye coordination is sick, nothing to do with height. Kessler, twig, vince, friedo, castro, deep, wan, gary, ron, zak, dan, myself and many others all have sick hand eye coordination. Thats what makes us good, not height. So stop fucking complaining and finding excuses why you never win.

Oh and im not 5"1 i’m 5"11 but thanks for thinking i look that short lol

hersh13

( whispering ) …He’s an angry elf. haha

rimjobzz

hmm, i’m 5’3" and can shoot just fine without leaning on the regulation BP table. i do bust on people for leaning excessively in private games, its beer pong not a slam dunk competition.

Shaq led field goal percentage for 12390 years but no one will ever say he’s awesome at shooting.

Holy shit 12390 years lol!?

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook