(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

PLACES TO PLAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA??

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion PLACES TO PLAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  strausmouse22 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

thugs

Anyone know where tournaments are held in south florida.

Like West Palm Beach, FT. Lauderdale, and even Miami???

bnentwig

Yea theres places to play in West Palm at JJ Muggs… Nothing really in Miami except cash games!!!

leche

My friends and I always play at Barracuda’s in Coconut Grove. We also hold tournaments there periodically.

bnentwig

My friends and I always play at Barracuda’s in Coconut Grove. We also hold tournaments there periodically.

Yea but don’t you play enforcing elbow rule on those wood tables?

beerponggod

Mariguanas in west palm beach also has a tournament every monday night at 10 30..they pay 200 for first, plus a free buy in to the next weeks tourney

jimmy jam

Hey everybody! Just for your information, I host beer pong tournaments 3 nights a week thus far. Tuesday nights at Luke’s Place Bar (Davie,FL) Sign-Ups @ 9:30 starts at 10:30pm $10 for Bud Select ~15+ Teams avg, Shank’s Town Tavern (Cooper City, FL) on Wednesday nights Sign-Ups @8:30pm starts at 9:30pm $10 for non-premium domestic beer of YOUR choice ~10+ teams avg, and Goal Line Sports Bar & Grill (Hollywood, FL) on Thursdays Sign-Ups @ 8:30 starts @9:30 $10 for Bud Select ~Grand Start 3-10-2011. All prizes are subject to change due to the number of teams that show. But generally starts at $50 grand prize. For more information you can facebook me James Warrick. My email is DavieJimbo@yahoo.com. I am currently in the works with trying to get a league setup in our broward county area.

purplehayes

Archies West hosts two beer pong tournaments a week, Monday and Friday. Sign ups for each night start are 10 pm with both tournaments starting around 11. They are double elimination tournaments, 10 dollar kill the keg. Also, if you lose twice you can buy back for 10 dollars a team, 5 each player. See tournament host after your second loss if you wish to buy back, once tournament reaches certain stage no more buy backs will be allowed. Cash prizes range from 100-300 dollars: up to 24 teams 100, 24-39 teams 200, and 40 or more is 300. Friday nights are pretty much guaranteed to give away 2 or 3 hundred. Monday July 9th 2012 was the premier of Monday night Archies West beer pong and gave away 200 and should continue to grow. Archies West is located about a mile east of University on Commercial blvd on the northeast corner of 64th ave and commercial. Email me if you have and questions or for directions.

purplehayes

Here is an updated list of the best places to play in the Ft. Lauderdale/ Davie area:

Mondays: Big Dawgs Original- $10 entry per person (includes beer all night), cash prize for winner

Tuesdays: Luke’s Place- $10 entry per person (includes beer all night), cash prize and bar tab prizes, usually 30+ teams

Thursdays: Cowboys- $10 entry per person (includes beer all night), usually $300 cash for winner, bar tab for second place, usually over 45 teams, many times over 50

Fridays: Lukes Place- $5 for girls, $10 for guys (includes beer all night)

Sundays: Falcon Pub- $10 entry per person (includes bud light all night), cash prize for winners, usually 20+ teams

It should be noted that all of the tournaments are six cup pong, double elimination. That said, the rules on things like pull cup and redemption vary, but for the most part, they are pretty close to the rules you would play at a party. Most places allow buy backs as long as there are not too many teams signed up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook