(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Player of the year

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by dab nasty dab nasty 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kirby

As of right now I’d have to say Marx is the player of the year. He has a hit or miss personality, but is actually a good dude and I know people will discredit his ability because of his competitive attitude, but his 2013 resume is pretty damn good. Who else has multiple big wins?

bmarx4

I do have a lot of wins and high placings in the last year from sattys to $5k/$10ks with a significant amount of partner finsls in some really tough and competitive events. Probably more than anyone else, but Ross does have the Spring Classic and Masters along with a $3k and $5k with me.

Thanks for the shout out and credit Kirby!

clawless
    clawless

It’s hard to not give Ross the top title this year, though Marx gives him the biggest challenge. Ross just has more big money wins. The Masters win really puts him over the top, as it’s the only major this year. If Marx were able to pull off the win at the Series with Kessler, that might give him enough to take the PotY title.

dab nasty
    dab nasty

i second marx not only is he a consistent shooter that must win attitude sets him up and above

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook