(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

PongFluenza

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  William Gaines 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

welch

In the midst of the winter flu season, hopefully everyone is taking care of themselves and not getting sick. I know it was brought up last year after the fact, but washing your hands after using the bathroom will help prevent another outbreak of PongFluenza.

Also, try to avoid crop dusting while you’re playing.

Thanks,

Management

gravycakes

I always go to the bathroom before my next game.

I also always take the one at the beginning of the game.

dinkleman

hand sanitizer stations?

mike_wan

They should get sponsored by Purrell and have a bottle on every table :roul:

strider

hand sanitizer stations?

if this isnt already in place for this year it should definitely be a priority for next year, pong flu kicked everyones asses last year and you better believe i am bringing a metric shit ton (scientific term) of Emergen-C and Airbourne not to mention going to have plenty of OJ around my room lol

sfoster

yeah i took my preparations a step further and got a flu shot this last weekend.

i don’t know if it will help or not. Guess we’ll see.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

yeah i took my preparations a step further and got a flu shot this last weekend.

i don’t know if it will help or not. Guess we’ll see.

Too bad it takes 2+ weeks for your system to build up immunity after you get the flu shot. That’s why I got mine about 8 weeks ago.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

The Flamingo has hand sanitizer all over the place in the halls and often in convention space. Look for the blue globe-like things along the walls.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook