(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

pre-registration

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  boltfan4sho 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

bigjuicedog

i was wondering of the many people that are on this site making posts how many people have acually signed up

bigjuicedog

also if i have put down the $100 dollar deposit what link do i click on to pay the remaining balance i may be retarded but i cant find it

travis14

well i have already payed in full and bought my plane ticket so im fully signed up and so has my partner

William Gaines
    Keymaster

also if i have put down the $100 dollar deposit what link do i click on to pay the remaining balance i may be retarded but i cant find it

We have not yet made the section for additional payment public. After we finish testing it and get the time to throw it up, we’ll email everybody. It should be ready to go in a week or two.

doubled5150

i was wondering of the many people that are on this site making posts how many people have acually signed up

OC and I paid our shit off in full the day we found out that sign-ups were open for WSOBPII. Also, Is Steve-o not going to WSOBPII now? Is Ray and Jeremy going as a team too?

doubled5150

well i have already payed in full and bought my plane ticket so im fully signed up and so has my partner

I got my plane ticket too! I’m gonna add to this post and ask out of the people traveling to the WSOBPII, who has purchased there plane tickets, were are they flying from, and how much did the tickets cost? Maybe the information could help people find some really good deals on flights.

I’m flying from FL and my ticket cost me $237.10 after fees

travis14

I got my plane ticket too! I’m gonna add to this post and ask out of the people traveling to the WSOBPII, who has purchased there plane tickets, were are they flying from, and how much did the tickets cost? Maybe the information could help people find some really good deals on flights.

i am flying from maryland and my ticket was $250 after taxes and i have a direct flight there so it was a little bit more because i didnt want any layovers cuz all the layovers were in places that get a shit load of snow and im not tryin to get stuck anywhere… yeah i bought everything day one that i could sign up

rho22

Yeah my brother and I are heading to the WSOBP also. We have got our flights already too. We are flying from Des Monies, IA and for round trip it was $305. We do have a lay over in Minneaoplis, MN so hopefully snow is not a issue. We will see. Good luck to all!

i am flying from maryland and my ticket was $250 after taxes and i have a direct flight there so it was a little bit more because i didnt want any layovers cuz all the layovers were in places that get a shit load of snow and im not tryin to get stuck anywhere… yeah i bought everything day one that i could sign up

will i am

haha, i dont need a plane ticket cuz i live in vegas bitches

boltfan4sho

Damn…you must be one of those really good VBPA guys. I heard they’re gonna mop everyone up!

doubled5150

But you are gonna have to put miles on your car and waste gas. When all of us in VBPA meet up to figure out who is driving with who before we drive up to mesquite, I’m gonna be like, "let me drive with with will". So I can make fun of you burning up all your expensive gas and make fun of all the miles you are gonna be putting on your car, cough cough…..TRUCK, ha ha ha.

d->p

HAHA, I guess that’s why you brought so many people out last year, I couldn’t tell who the bitches were…

I’m signed up, but I don’t need a plane ticket because I’m driving from Florida. 2000 mile road trip anyone?

bigjuicedog

HAHA, I guess that’s why you brought so many people out last year, I couldn’t tell who the bitches were…

I’m signed up, but I don’t need a plane ticket because I’m driving from Florida. 2000 mile road trip anyone?

who the bitches were well see when you actually make it, you can wear a shirt that says "im the idiot that drove from florida to mesquite and now im going to drive back"

d->p

:wink: We already saw who the bitches were. I flew across the country for the first one, and now I’m rolling back for round two.

I love the shirt idea though. I’ll see if I can get some made for you too— how about this one?

doubled5150

d.>p, where from florida are you coming from?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

20% Off Spring Sale On Entire Store. Free Shipping Over $100.

Facebook