(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

pre-registration

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  boltfan4sho 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

will i am

im not taking my car, its called a limo you fuck sticks, yeah dont you wish you were me, enjoy your flights

boltfan4sho

im not taking my car, its called a limo you fuck sticks, yeah dont you wish you were me, enjoy your flights

Don’t bother tryin to figure out who it is in the tinted window stretch limo guys….It’s the VBPA. Yes, the same ones walkin off with the check for 20K

d->p

d.>p, where from florida are you coming from?

by Gainesville

doubled5150

I better be riding in that shit too, ha ha ha. For reals though, are you guys really taking a limo?

bigjuicedog

yup thats cuz vegas isnt bringing enough people right? thats what everyone is saying so we figure if only 10 of us show then we had better show in style ask anybody who else is getting a fucking limo VBPA for life

travis14

sounds like ur wasting your money on a limo because your not going to win the tournament sounds like its all for show

bigjuicedog

sounds like ur wasting your money on a limo because your not going to win the tournament sounds like its all for show

youd be right if we were paying for it, or going to lose

doubled5150

so are you saying we are getting a free limo? and how are we doing this?

boltfan4sho

so are you saying we are getting a free limo? and how are we doing this?

A partnership with our friends at a local bar. YOu might know the place Double D

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook