(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

question

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

travis14

ok i have a question. if someone shoots the ball and it hits the rim of the cup and goes in the air can we grab the ball before it comes back down into the cups.. i play that all the time and it just makes you pay attention.

mlayth

The WSOBP has a let it ride rule, where you can’t touch the ball until it’s dead.

travis14

thats kinda what i thought but wasnt sure.. i understand it when someone bounces it to let it ride but if someone shoots it and it hits the cup and goes in the air i will usually grab it. but its all good just thought i would ask

mlayth

yeah, I don’t feel strongly about it one way or the other

travis14

MYLATH
    so did you get the triple crown yesterday??? how much money did you all win?

mlayth

We fell short at third place in the tournament, but we deserved it. Missed 7 shots in a row on last cup.

travis14

how did you get 3rd?? from what i saw on the page you have the best record and the best winning percentage and the most wins

mlayth

Yeah for the league, but in the tournament we missed 7 shots in a row on last cup in the finals.

It only matters how good you are in the game you’re playing, and when you shoot like crap you’re not going to win. It was fun though.

travis14

what tournament are you talking about?? i thought yesterday was just the league championship and thast it

mlayth

There are 7 weeks of league play, but leagues are 8 weeks long. So for the first 7 weeks you play everyone all night, keep track of wins and losses.

In the 8th week of a league there is a tournament run like all of the others, seeded by league placing and restricted to the teams that joined.

League tournaments also count for double points in state rankings.

travis14

can you play as many games as you want to during the league???

mlayth

Yeah its a 5 hour free for all for the first 7 weeks.
    The only restriction is that you can play each team a maximum of 3 times a week.

travis14

well that is fair though.. and is all the beer included to?? do you know when the next league starts?

boltfan4sho

what league is this?

travis14

its a league here in maryland that is going on

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook