(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Question about the free entrance

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Question about the free entrance

This topic contains 54 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author

travis14

yeah well 32 teams is cool and all but if there is only 20 or 25 teams in this next tournament some teams are going to qualify for the state tournament but maybe just getting lucky because there arent as many teams there

mlayth

yeah true. There will be a lot of first round by’s too. As far as I know the state tournament is going to be 64 teams this year, so that will be a lot of fun.

Help get us ready for the world series haha.

travis14

yeah but you cant gurantee that there will be 64 because as you know top 4 from every state qualifier makes it to the state tournament. but for instance you and your partner have got in the top 4 more then once so that takes teams away that could of made it. me and my partner have been in the top 4 two times so that takes a team away to so it might not be 64. but i did talk to austin on saturday and he said if there isnt 64 they will invite the next teams that are ranked

mlayth

yeah I’m sure they’ll find a way to get 64 up there. As far as taking away slots, it just depends on how many tournaments they have before states overall.

Plus I know later they are going to do a few tournaments that you can’t sign up for if you’ve already qualified.

travis14

so there going to have tournaments that if we have qualified we cant enter?? that sucks because other teams should have to go threw the good teams just like everyone else to make it there you know what i mean

mlayth

I hear you but theres no other way to get 64 teams in a state tournament w/o giving spots away.

travis14

yeah thats true im just saying though but its all good. i cant wait for the state tournament and the big $20,000 tournament that is going to be off the hook

mlayth

Yeah I can’t get enough of this game. There’s a tournament tonight, but it’s just for the people who have been in the league the past 8 weeks.

travis14

yeah im sure you already have the league locked up judging by the record. so im sure you all will be getting some money tonight.. yeah i love beer pong you have no idea

mlayth

Well theres more money for the tournament, but I want the triple crown.

Each league has 3 prizes: (1) most wins (2) highest % (3) tournament champions.

I want beer pong to replace pool as a bar game.

travis14

i love playing pool to but i love beer pong alot more and i agree with you there. well i defintly think you will get the triple crown judging by the stats i saw on the page.. and if i looked at it right you all get alot more money for the league championship unless i was reading it wrong.. how much money do you usually win at the tournaments?

mlayth

there’s really not that much money here. I hear that NY is better if you’re looking for cash from bpong.

Usually if we make 1st place we’ll walk away with $60 each

travis14

maybe not much money but better competition and a shit load of fun.. i really hope there are more then 20 teams this sunday

I will most likely be at the tournament Sunday to, just gotta decide who my partners going to be for this one. I think we are at the point where we should just have a forum for MDBEERPONG itself.

mlayth

austin is open to ideas, just let him know.

Haha, then we wouldn’t have to hijack the wsobp forums instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook