(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Question about the free entrance

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Question about the free entrance

This topic contains 54 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

travis14

I will most likely be at the tournament Sunday to, just gotta decide who my partners going to be for this one. I think we are at the point where we should just have a forum for MDBEERPONG itself.

yeah i agree with you there because me and mylath have basically created our own forum on here. haha.. i will defintly be there sunday it should be a good time

mlayth

sounds to me like the turnout will be pretty good

mraxp

Here is a bar that would host a satelite tourney:

Fatso Fogerty’s in North Arlington, NJ

Contact- Chris Curcio mraxp@yahoo.com

mlayth

mraxp, that is for the other thread in this section

travis14

mylath
    did you sign up for this sunday?

mlayth

Yeah I signed up about 20 minutes ago.
    I’ve lost 6 matches in the last 4 tournaments though, so I need to turn that around.

Actually have to put some practice time in again.

travis14

i cant practice as much as i need to cuz i have a kinda fucked up knee and its hard to stand up for long periods of times. so i try to save it for the tournament as much as i can.. im getting it fixed in about 3 weeks so then i will be good… who is your partner?? the same guy from the annapolis tournament?

mlayth

The guy from annapolis doesn’t get his work schedule until friday, so I won’t know until then if he’s off on the 6th.

I’m pretty sure we’ll be playing together, but if not I’ll call up my other partner from "the truth" and see if he’s free

M Layth, I’m not sure who I am playing with yet either so if your usual teammate isn’t available I’d definitely like to team up with you, finding a partner that can consistenly hit cups has been a major problem for me. All I have to do is look at the game in Fed Hill where I played Tom’s Twosome and hit 7 cups and my partner hit 0. (losing by 3) Just let me know if your interested, I think we would make a pretty dominate team.

travis14

i already signed up and i never have trouble finding a partner i have plenty of players that want to play.. but i will admit the partner i have for sunday has never played in one of these and he is ok at beer pong but nuttin special.. i am very consistant most of the time so we will see how this sunday works

I never have a problem finding a partner either I have plenty of people who want to play i am just finding it hard to be competivie with most of them. No matter how good you are if you don’t have a parter who has the ability to bring it back, when you play a good team that keeps bringing it back on you its tought o win. The guy i usually play with is in NY for the summer i should be good again in the fall.

travis14

yeah i no exactly what you mean thats what im worried about this sunday.. i mean my normal partner is larry and we already made it to the state tournament in december so im not worried about that but i want to be competitive this sunday and i no i will make my cups but i need my partner to make some cups to bring it back because without brining it back teams dont last very long in these tournaments with the level of competition in them

mlayth

yeah I don’t know who I am playing with yet for sure but like I said my regular partner will probably be available, and if not I’d try to get the truth there..

my other team has a 92% win ratio and is ranked #4, so it wouldn’t be bad to raise both of those stats up a little bit on the side

travis14

mylath
    well trust me u can work on gettin the truth up because i mean you have a comanding lead on the 1st place spot.. so who is your partner the truth going to play with in the state tournament?

mlayth

he’ll pick one of his friends if he decides to play, not sure if he will be in the states or not. I’m not really worried about raising the truth, thats just my back up in case my regular partner can’t make it.

As far the the commanding lead, we’ll see. The winner of the state tournament gets an extra 75 points, so my plan is to keep that much padding between myself and second :D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook