(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Question about the free entrance

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Question about the free entrance

This topic contains 54 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 8 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

travis14

so either way your playing as sean squared??? and you may get 75 points for first in the state tournament but i mean do you get anything for being in first in the rankings? because starting 2007 doesnt it start all over again with points?

mlayth

I’m only shawn^2 with shawn, and i’m only the truth with ryan. I’ll be with shawn for the state tournament for sure though.

I don’t know if you get anything for being first in the rankings, but I’ll be able to say that I have the highest ranked team in the state.

I mean, if things go according to plan I should win the state tournament anyway, but these things can go to anyone..

All I can do is take it seriously and make sure I’m ready for it

travis14

well you will be seeing me and larry in the finals of the state tournament.. i think i heard last year you guys werent as dominate and then you all started practicing and then you all got alot better so i mean me and larry have played in 3 and got 2nd in 2 of them.. and only playing 3 tournaments and being ranked 9th isnt to bad

mlayth

top 10 in the state is good, there are teams that have played in 8 tournaments and still haven’t placed anywhere.

I only started playing beer pong about 3 years ago, and started going to tournaments 1 year ago. Yeah both of us have gotten better over the past year, my partner doesn’t really practice (yet) but we’ve got better from all the tournament experience too.

There’s no point in getting really good at beer pong until you have the competition to play against, and being in the leauges..etc you can really see people improve over time.

travis14

i dont practice all the time. i just play at partys and tournaments.. and i have goten better over time with partys and all that. but i mean 3 tournaments being 9th in the state. if my partner could play more we would play more and we didnt play our first tournment until april of 2006 so i think we are doing pretty good soo far.

mlayth

haha, I don’t think anyone practices all the time.. I prob do it more than most and I’ve maybe practiced 4 hours in the last 2 months.

But if I lose horribly somewhere I will go and practice a lot before the next tournament. Leagues will have me practicing if another team is close, but we dominated too much this time so I haven’t been doing it.

Haha I want it to be sunday for the tournament

travis14

well to be honest when u all beat me and larry in annapolis it was because larry only made one cup in the first game.. i made all of the rest and only missed one shot in that game and you all sent it to overtime in both games

mlayth

yeah I remember my partner had to make a cup for the overtime or we were dead.

Too bad your real partner won’t be at the one on sunday but I’m sure we’ll face you guys soon enough

travis14

yeah well if we see u this sunday i am confident we can win but its hard to say with the partner i have for this sunday and i cant make the one on the 19th cuz i will be on vacation so u wont see me and larry for a while or at least until after the 26th of august

mlayth

cool. I’m sure we’ll see each other sunday

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook