(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

questions!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  slowsen 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

jeffbarnes

i was watching the videos and it looks like the players are leaning… is there no elbow rule?!?!?!?! leaning makes it soooo easy to make the cups!

also, my friends and i play that if you make it in the same cup, then it’s game over. has anyone ever played that way?

is it too late to sign up for the world series of beer pong? how much is it just to play in the tournament? i know someone that lives in las vegas so i am going to stay there.

do each player get their own hotel room? or do you share with other teams/players?

one more question… is there anyone who is going to the world series that is interested in playing each other for money?? that would be cool.

also, who is the best team/player?

justpongit

i was watching the videos and it looks like the players are leaning… is there no elbow rule?!?!?!?! leaning makes it soooo easy to make the cups!

also, my friends and i play that if you make it in the same cup, then it’s game over. has anyone ever played that way?

is it too late to sign up for the world series of beer pong? how much is it just to play in the tournament? i know someone that lives in las vegas so i am going to stay there.

do each player get their own hotel room? or do you share with other teams/players?

one more question… is there anyone who is going to the world series that is interested in playing each other for money?? that would be cool.

also, who is the best team/player?

thank you Jeff for resurrecting a time-honored tradition…even though we know it is in jest….damn this website for being so informative that there is no need for such dumb questions…but alas there is always someone able to prove me wrong

prusch

I bounced a ball off the wall and into a cup and it counts for 5. Anyone play this way?

mikevit

I bounced a ball off the wall and into a cup and it counts for 5. Anyone play this way?

dude me an all my friends made a video of us doing all kinds of stuff like that and posted them all on youtube.
    for example:

i bounced it like 3 times and it went right in the cup… ftw!!!

another time my friend threw it off a wall then it bounced on a stool then off a bunch of desks that just happened to be perfectly angled on the ground and it went into a cup on a rolling skateboard… crazy right

also one time my other friend threw the ball in the air then cured AIDS… and the ball still totally went in a cup… that one was sick IMO

you guys should probably be lucky i’m not gunna be there to run all the tables in Vegas… thats Las Vegas right?

William Gaines
    Keymaster

Does anybody know when this event is?

solidgold

Is there anyway we can play on 9 foot tables?
    Can we change the name to Beirut?
    Should i even show up since Stanford is proven to have the only good league/players?

ecastro715

Has anyone rebuttled 4 cups in a row before?

juzam139

I can bounce the ball everytime and make it land in between three cups. I get to take away all three cups right? I’d be done in 4 shots, take that!

jeffbarnes

one more question plz, in the rules it says the back four cups are filled with water?

LOL! it is BEER pong, not water pong! lol

where i live, at house parties we say you HAVE to drink before you shoot! LOL! you get soooooo wasted. it is a DRINKING game, LOL!

what is your best record at house parties? one time me and my friend won 8 games in a row. LOL everyone was like "ok let’s play flip cup beer pong sucks!" of course it sucks when you don’t win every game! LOL

also, who is the best state for beer pong? i want to know who the good teams are so that maybe in vegas they will want to play us to win side bets! LOL

do you bring your own tables to the ws of beer pong? we have a sweet table that we made and painted and i think it would be cool to show to everyone and if they like it maybe the BEERPONG.com guys will sell them for us to make some money. i don’t know how they will get on the plane tho. one of my friends has a ding dong table that folds up, has anyone seen those? i can probably bring that so we have more tables to play on!

jeffbarnes

Does anybody know when this event is?

Starts at new year’s eve and until Jan. 5th. it is right on the front page of bpong.com. LOL!

imunk0wn2u

flipcup ftw

dam_o_nation

Should i even show up since Stanford is proven to have the only good league/players?

Wow, if I had a nickel for every time someone asked this, I could host my own WSOBP. In a word, no. Don’t waste your time. We are unstoppable.

pandemonium2

can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enforce an elbow rule here ppl

i mean when u lean it just makes it waaaayy too easy!!

slowsen

where the hell is Mesquite? you guys should have this in Vegas. You’d get HELLA teams there

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook