(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Racks?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  dirtbikerick 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

gramoscarr

So I play pretty normal racks but lately I’ve been playing and gotten some pretty ridiculous (well at least to me) requests and was wondering what other people thought about the legitimacy of such racks as double stoplights(2 rows of 3), the stoplight(which I’m totally against, and the sidewards triangle. I feel it’s never good to rack until 2 get that power I and if you do rack on anything else it’s either a diamond on 4 or the triangle on 3.

greenthumb

For some reason my friends like the house (2-2-1), which is absolutely retarded and the dick (2-1-1-1), which is just fuckin gay…

strider

lol "the dick" that funny but i have never had anyone ask for that one… although we do let some pretty stupid reracks fly. i am one of the idiots that request weird reracks but the only one i usually want is i guess called "the stop light"? where 3 balls are in a straight line but now that i want to play in the WSOBP IV i will not be requesting this any more and instead will play by the official rules… atleast most of the time

GSP

hahaha, the dick…..thats new for me to….no homo, but i actually like the idea of that rack…hahaha…i sometimes use the power i, as in 3 cups lined up in a row…i like to shoot right down the line. so, "the dick" would prolly be a good rack for me.

cdc8705

I’ve heard of the "dick" or Ron Jeremy rule is what some people call it but just for shits when we get down to 4 cups we get a diamond but we call it "pussy" and then you specify how old and what country just for laughs…so in a sense it would be like "can i get a 3 year old american pussy" but if you dont specify the other team can make it as wide as they want.

rollins7

we play 10 cup 2 reracks with 6,4,3,2 cups left for triangles and diamonds and then the final 2 if u have a rack left u can go front to back

azpong

The diamond is the most over-rated re-rack ever. It is so dumb. If you hit the front cup first (which everyone goes for), you have an upside down triangle which serves no purpose. And if you hit one of the side cups first, you have a C shaped rack. Unless you can consistantly nail the very back cup first, it is a dumb re-rack.

The 4 cup penis is the way to go (2,1,1). Hit the front cup (which is easy) and you have yourself a nice triangle.

Also love the stop light. I think most good players either miss short or long but can consistantly shoot straight, which makes the stop light very easy.

We only use these when we play "fun" rules. If you are practicing for a tournament using World Series rules, stick to World Series racks.

dub

The diamond is the most over-rated re-rack ever. It is so dumb. If you hit the front cup first (which everyone goes for), you have an upside down triangle which serves no purpose. And if you hit one of the side cups first, you have a C shaped rack. Unless you can consistantly nail the very back cup first, it is a dumb re-rack.

The 4 cup penis is the way to go (2,1,1). Hit the front cup (which is easy) and you have yourself a nice triangle.

Also love the stop light. I think most good players either miss short or long but can consistantly shoot straight, which makes the stop light very easy.

We only use these when we play "fun" rules. If you are practicing for a tournament using World Series rules, stick to World Series racks.

It depends on how you shoot. I LOVE the diamond. Hitting the front cup of it is ideal for me. The backwards triangle is easy as hell to hit. I just stand to each side and shoot for the line, if that makes sense. It’s all about the angles.

The penis isn’t really even a rack, so I don’t even know why it’s being mentioned. I’ve never seen anyone do that.

The weirdest rack we use is the Broken Arrow. Which is basically a 6 cup rack with either the back left or back right cup removed. Also dumb….but we have it as an option. A few months before the WS, we don’t do that bullshit anymore, though.

azpong

The penis isn’t really even a rack, so I don’t even know why it’s being mentioned. I’ve never seen anyone do that.

The weirdest rack we use is the Broken Arrow. Which is basically a 6 cup rack with either the back left or back right cup removed. Also dumb….but we have it as an option. A few months before the WS, we don’t do that bullshit anymore, though.

You say the penis isn’t even a rack, but then you say you use a "broken arrow" rack?? LOL.

dub

Yeah man, haha. But I did say it’s also dumb. I never use it. It’s kinda just used when playing against someone shitty and you’re cutting them a break.

nvelissa

hahaha, the dick…..thats new for me to….no homo, but i actually like the idea of that rack…hahaha…i sometimes use the power i, as in 3 cups lined up in a row…i like to shoot right down the line. so, "the dick" would prolly be a good rack for me.

that is the regular I form i think. the power I would be the regular I (stoplight) with either the right or the left having an extra back. (bill walsh college football, 1995)

POWER I

bigchov

We play with some odd racks. These are probably the best of the bunch.

Diamond and One – Basic 4 cup diamond with the 5th cup at the top of the diamond.

Two/One Offset – With 3 cups left, Straight line 2 with 3rd cup on the side.

Most of the others are just variations of the classics.

dirtbikerick

i play with the dickbutkiss you have 3 cups 2 are touching and the third is on top of the other 2

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook