(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Random Partner Tournament Structure

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Random Partner Tournament Structure

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  strider 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    clawless
    clawless

The only problem I see with having 2 random partner single elimination would be if both your teams have to play against each other the very first round. That is an automatic first round loss which really sucks in a single elimination bracket.

Hadn’t thought of that. That would be pretty shitty, especially since if it doesn’t happen the first round, it’s gonna happen sooner or later.

cc91
    The only problem I see with having 2 random partner single elimination would be if both your teams have to play against each other the very first round. That is an automatic first round loss which really sucks in a single elimination bracket.

Hadn’t thought of that. That would be pretty shitty, especially since if it doesn’t happen the first round, it’s gonna happen sooner or later.

2 seperate 64team brackets means ur in each bracket..u could only play yourself in the finals. Don’t be pongnoobs :)

Btw I can’t wait to c who’s blessed enough to be teamed up wit me haha

strider

I love the idea of two random partners and if thats how its going to be i might actually change my mind and sign up for it…and yeah i would prefer to not be matched up with anyone from here in AZ just to add to the fun but as long as my teams are on opposite sides of the bracket i will be happy!

skinny

Right, basically, everyone would be on both sides of the bracket. So you could only play yourself in finals, in which case you sit out and let your partners play singles.

strider

Right, basically, everyone would be on both sides of the bracket. So you could only play yourself in finals, in which case you sit out and let your partners play singles.

now normally i would be great with that but i think iin this situation i would like to be playing in the finals game… could i run from side to side and shoot for both of my teams? lol

strider

so it this official? it still says its a single partner thing when you sign up for it (i decided to sign up anyway lol)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook