(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Rules question

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ecastro715 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jeff123561

If the ball comes back to the shooting team do they get a behind the back shot

tydavis17

Haha na man. None of that house rules shit.

york3rdbase

Another rule question:

If you interfere with a shot in anyway, it is a 1 cup penalty. But does that count as a made cup? For example, if player A has their shot interfered with, and player B makes their shot, do they get a rollback?

ecastro715

Another rule question:

If you interfere with a shot in anyway, it is a 1 cup penalty. But does that count as a made cup? For example, if player A has their shot interfered with, and player B makes their shot, do they get a rollback?

Yes, that counts as a made shot and rollback will be awarded to the shooting team if the other ball is made as well.

mikevit
    Another rule question:

Yes, that counts as a made shot and rollback will be awarded to the shooting team if the other ball is made as well.

In addition to that, it is the person shooting that selects the cup to be removed.

york3rdbase

Just wondering where in the rules this is explained.

ecastro715

Just wondering where in the rules this is explained.

If you’re looking for the rule you’re talking about, it’s on this page here: http://www.bpong.com/wsobp/official-rules-of-the-world-series-of-beer-pong#VJ

Scroll down to V: Playing the GameJ 1. Ball Interference b: In the event of player interference prior to the ball making contact with a cup (aka Premature Grabulation), a one-cup penalty will be imposed for the interference. The thrower who had his or her shot interfered with may choose the cup to be removed.

If you’re looking for the rule that it counts as a shot, including rollback, you’ve gotta be fuckin kidding me.

clawless
    clawless

He does have a point, and this has come up in games I’ve witnessed. Yes a one cup penalty is imposed, however there is nowhere in the rules that state it counts as a made shot. I believe it should count, and I think most of the time this is assumed, but doesn’t actually say explicitly in the rules.

york3rdbase

He does have a point, and this has come up in games I’ve witnessed. Yes a one cup penalty is imposed, however there is nowhere in the rules that state it counts as a made shot. I believe it should count, and I think most of the time this is assumed, but doesn’t actually say explicitly in the rules.

This is what I meant…. I assume it counts, but it doesn’t directly state it. Thanks for backing me up clawless

ecastro715

You can find loopholes in the law. What do you expect from these guys at bpong? Jesus. :haaw:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook