(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

same cup?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  robdix 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

buffalo33

i looked through the wsobp II rules and didnt see anything about the same cup. I have played with a lot of different rules and some houses play:

1. pull the cup after its made or if you dont pull it in time or forget to pull it and its made in that cup again, its 3 cups.
    2. leave the cup in and if the team makes 2 in it its 3 cups.
    3. after its made you pull it which seems more fair because all the cups have to be made with out giving any away… Just wondering what the wsobp does?

mlayth

You have to hit all 10 cups, it doesn’t mean anything if you hit a cup thats already been hit. Cups should be pulled after they are made

sinker

i think same cup should be 3 and if you both bounce it in should be 7 but thats just what i think and how we play…

i think same cup should be 3 and if you both bounce it in should be 7 but thats just what i think and how we play…

What the fuck kind of shit is that?!?!?!

how about if I throw it behind my back it’s 9 cups? (and yes, I can do that relatively consistently) It just gets ridiculous when you have this ‘extra cups’ stuff without having to sink a ball into it…

sinker

thats just how we play 3 cups for same cup and 4 if we both bounce it in that equals 7 cups.. i know alot of ppl don’t agree with this rule that why if your new to beer pong or my house rules i have you read them cause i have them laminated on my table and then i have you sighn the table thats so there isn’t any confusion or bitching…

resident13

We play that if you sink it into the same cup as your team mate then game is over with no chance for redemption. it is each teams job to pull cups to make sure this doesnt happen. if they dont pull in time then they obviously dont want to play because they arnt paying attention.

We play that if you sink it into the same cup as your team mate then game is over with no chance for redemption. it is each teams job to pull cups to make sure this doesnt happen. if they dont pull in time then they obviously dont want to play because they arnt paying attention.

that’s how we do it

apettry07

Thats How we Play Down in South Carolina!!!!! 8)

badmotel

thats the stupidest rule ever. both players could just shoot at the same time and aim for the same cup. if you make in the same, just drink another different one and balls back if you do that.

only clowns play with rules where you can win without playing the full game…

You want to win without closing out? Play billiards or something

mrd123

What the fuck kind of shit is that?!?!?!

how about if I throw it behind my back it’s 9 cups? (and yes, I can do that relatively consistently) It just gets ridiculous when you have this ‘extra cups’ stuff without having to sink a ball into it…

hahahaha!!! agreed! we play if you make it in the same cup as your partner you get balls back and they drink 2 cups. but 7 cups???? where the hell is the fun in that! idc if you bounce the same cup at most 3 cause thats pretty narley but shit anymore than that takes the fun away!

bmarx4

This is the dumbest shit that I have ever heard! The biggest collection of the worlds worst pong players in one simple 2 page thread! Keep your "house rules" off these forums and if you feel like asking a question that might be dumb, then it probably is and you shouldn’t ask it. But just in case, maybe you should read the RULES first…sorry ours aren’t laminated, but they should do!

clawless
    clawless

Who are the grave diggers resurrecting these three year old threads?

pongrealist

This is the dumbest shit that I have ever heard! The biggest collection of the worlds worst pong players in one simple 2 page thread! Keep your "house rules" off these forums and if you feel like asking a question that might be dumb, then it probably is and you shouldn’t ask it. But just in case, maybe you should read the RULES first…sorry ours aren’t laminated, but they should do!

Is everyone this much of a dick to new people? Think I’ll stick to my basement games

sonnier2

House rule people amaze me. Learn WSOBP rules and get with the Movement,damn.:tani:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook