(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

same cup?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  robdix 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

hendo34

If the WSOBP played same cup rules, the games would be over in less than 1 minute constantly. And unless you can consistently bounce and would be comfortable calling your cups or hitting them in the correct order…you wouldn’t be looked at seriously what so ever. The rules made by WSOBP are rules that allow for the most fair game play to everyone and actually make you play an entire game. 3 cups, fire, same cup…games would be over before other teams got to shoot all the time.

topsecret
    This is the dumbest shit that I have ever heard! The biggest collection of the worlds worst pong players in one simple 2 page thread! Keep your "house rules" off these forums and if you feel like asking a question that might be dumb, then it probably is and you shouldn’t ask it. But just in case, maybe you should read the RULES first…sorry ours aren’t laminated, but they should do!

Is everyone this much of a dick to new people? Think I’ll stick to my basement games

yes pong realist, everyone is a dick to new people, cause new people usually think they are the best in the world, and they have the dumbest rules known to pong. And once they get on the table they are shit. Get over it its beer pong, A true shit talking sport. Stick to your basement games. its most likely where you belong haha.

Kids Are Soft These Dayz…….

robdix
    This is the dumbest shit that I have ever heard! The biggest collection of the worlds worst pong players in one simple 2 page thread! Keep your "house rules" off these forums and if you feel like asking a question that might be dumb, then it probably is and you shouldn’t ask it. But just in case, maybe you should read the RULES first…sorry ours aren’t laminated, but they should do!

Is everyone this much of a dick to new people? Think I’ll stick to my basement games

yes pong realist, everyone is a dick to new people, cause new people usually think they are the best in the world, and they have the dumbest rules known to pong. And once they get on the table they are shit. Get over it its beer pong, A true shit talking sport. Stick to your basement games. its most likely where you belong haha.

Kids Are Soft These Dayz…….

who the fck wants to arm wrestle?? lol no huse rules are fun if ur just messin around gettin fkin wasted. .. satellites and money tourneys wsobp rules are legit. dont play the game seriously if u wanna play without making all cups.. free cups? cmon .. theres zero skill in that .

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook