(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Satelite tourny starts

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Satelite tourny starts

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jjm5750 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rho22

When will the satelite tournys start? Also if we left contact information…when will they be contacted?

duncan

It’s up to each bar to determine when they want to run their satellite tournaments. We contact bars in the order that we recieve their info. Right now we’ve got a backlog of about 60 bars to contact before we get to the ones that people are posting now, so we may not get to it this weekend but it with any luck it won’t be too long after that.

Duncan

shootaslim

what if me and my partner put our money down but then win a tourny would we be able to get our maoney back or what?

William Gaines
    Keymaster

what if me and my partner put our money down but then win a tourny would we be able to get our maoney back or what?

That was our policy last year, and it will hold this year. If you throw down for tournament entry and then win a tournament where the bar enters you into our tournament, we will refund your money.

Note, however, that the bars are responsible for basically buying your entry into our tournament. Therefore, pay particular attention to what the bar is offering. If it is a true satellite tournament where the bar is paying your way in, you are fine. There are, however, bars that unilaterally say they are running a satellite tournament (and we don’t even know about the bars). If those bars buy your way in, we’ll refund your money.

beeyore

have you heard of any sattelite tourneys in arizona?

duncan

We do have some bars interested in AZ, and as soon as they set up their tournaments we’re going to be posting them on the WSOBP page, so stay tuned…

j-ho

have you heard of anything in iowa yet??

travis14

have you heard of anything in Maryland at all?

jjm5750

Any known satellite tournaments in NJ or Northeastern PA that anyone knows about???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook