(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Sean Foster in DRAG on day 3

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Sean Foster in DRAG on day 3

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  cfresh 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

GSP

Ok, so I’m surprised this hasn’t been brought up yet.

Sean Foster showed up on Day 3 in complete drag…fake tits, shaved legs, wig, and huge ass leather heels….he went by the name Heidi and stayed in character the entire day.

I never actually saw Foster with Austin for most of the day, so I had NO idea that this tranny walking around was foster, until one of there last games before the sweet 16.

Thoughts?

By the way his fake tits had hard nipples…

Edit*
    on my blog there’s a far away pic of foster in drag
    gardenstatebp.tumblr.com

jwillinger

Ok, so I’m surprised this hasn’t been brought up yet.

Sean Foster showed up on Day 3 in complete drag…fake tits, shaved legs, wig, and huge ass leather heels….he went by the name Heidi and stayed in character the entire day.

I never actually saw Foster with Austin for most of the day, so I had NO idea that this tranny walking around was foster, until one of there last games before the sweet 16.

Thoughts?

By the way his fake tits had hard nipples…

Edit*
    on my blog there’s a far away pic of foster in drag
    gardenstatebp.tumblr.com

Not really surprising is it?

ecastro715

Thanks for the updates, I was following.

The only fathomable reason I can come up with is that Foster wanted to mentally throw off his opponents. We all take it easy on girls when we play, it’s like a mental block or something. It’s possible that subconsciously his opponents shot slightly worse because of his "costume."

jstud

:face palm:

big_samoa

i heard there was a big guy playing in a pink thong at the coed tourney… Is this true? :shock: :appl:

relish

I’m pretty sure this was the coming out party :shock:

strider

your welcome!

its still processing so it might take a while before that link works properly

cjmcka

Don’t forget the heels made him about 4 inches taller, and while height isn’t everything, it certainly helps. Also, Foster has been the first to admit that he gets in his own head. My guess is this was his way to clear his head and just have fun with it. He and Austin came in 7th, so it seemed to work.

austin

I will say that it was one of the most shocking transformations I have ever seen. I knew he was coming down to my room and I was still didn’t know it was him when he showed up at my door. Let me go ahead and just answer the top most asked questions I got…

1. Did you know he was going to do it? Yes.
    2. Did I share a room with him? No.
    3. Does he do that all the time? No idea.
    4. How did he play in the outfit/heels? He had to change his shot obviously so I think that effected things. I think he shot surprisingly well considering.

This was an awesome World Series. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

sfoster

The only fathomable reason I can come up with is that Foster wanted to mentally throw off his opponents.

Don’t forget the heels made him about 4 inches taller, and while height isn’t everything, it certainly helps. Also, Foster has been the first to admit that he gets in his own head. My guess is this was his way to clear his head and just have fun with it. He and Austin came in 7th, so it seemed to work.

You’re both right, although the heels were 5" :bar:
    This was the furthest I’ve ever made it at the world series, and definitely the most fun I’ve had.

Attention whoring at it’s finest!

sfoster

:face palm:

I got that corset custom made for me :tease:
    I remember how stressful it was helping you get into those things lol.

sfoster

While everyone was at O’Sheas on monday night I walked around the flamingo in my other outfit.
    Getting my head straight and preparing for the next day.

Enjoy the high quality pic!
    I’ve been doing modeling in exchange for free makeup lessons from the amazing amanda richards at true colors makeup in PA.

ecastro715

While everyone was at O’Sheas on monday night I walked around the flamingo in my other outfit.

I’ve been doing modeling in exchange for free makeup lessons from the amazing amanda richards at true colors makeup in PA.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/HaydeeDjinn/bigHair.jpg

I didn’t wish I was at this in Vegas this past week until now. I can not believe I missed out on what is surely the best costume in the history of the World Series.

njbeerpong

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/HaydeeDjinn/bigHair.jpg

hahahaha Foster I have to admit. Job well done. I couldn’t even keep a straight face when we were playing you. :ir:

sfoster

Thanks guys! I appreciate the positive feedback.
    There were a few people during the WSOBP that had some really ignorant things to say.

I wasn’t sure if it fell under the new sexist clause that was mentioned in the quick rules.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook