(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Sean Foster in DRAG on day 3

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Sean Foster in DRAG on day 3

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  cfresh 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

jstud
    :face palm:

I got that corset custom made for me :tease:
    I remember how stressful it was helping you get into those things lol.

:cof: all of my corsets are custom made.

I can assure you, you probably paid too much. Also, you don’t really have the skin tone for blonde.

But uhm, yeah… All i’m gonna say is that it wouldn’t be the first time an ex of mine switched teams haha

sfoster

I can assure you, you probably paid too much. Also, you don’t really have the skin tone for blonde

well if it means anything I wish I could have trusted you enough to ask for your help in picking out my outfit. i think you have a talent for getting dressed

jstud
    I can assure you, you probably paid too much. Also, you don’t really have the skin tone for blonde

well if it means anything I wish I could have trusted you enough to ask for your help in picking out my outfit. i think you have a talent for getting dressed

You trust me… ? Try me trust you lol

Not gonna get into it tho. When it comes to costumes, I am 100% discreet and professional.

I appreciate the compliment though, every day is a costume :D

austin

hahahaha Foster I have to admit. Job well done. I couldn’t even keep a straight face when we were playing you.

I’m not sure how much the costume threw people off but that poor Clovis team we played first round… We showed up literally as the round was being called and they had no time to prepare for what they were about to see. They might have made two shots the whole game haha.

jeffbarnes

Congrats to Austin for his Day 3 performance… no way I could have made it to the Top10 playing with an erection the entire day

edhardy

I for one thought it was HILARIOUS and genius of Foster to dress is drag as Heidi and still drain cups while still in costume.

Barnes – I want a chipotle race rematch REAL soon

Austin – Get that video up sometime soon, I bet it’s hilarious

sfoster

I for one thought it was HILARIOUS and genius of Foster to dress is drag as Heidi and still drain cups while still in costume.

Barnes – I want a chipotle race rematch REAL soon

Austin – Get that video up sometime soon, I bet it’s hilarious

my lifetime of avoiding the gym has finally paid off!

:bar:

prusch

Congrats to Austin for his Day 3 performance… no way I could have made it to the Top10 playing with an erection the entire day

Watching Austin stay in game mode while Haydee gyrated her hips and bounced her tits was definitely commendable. He’s a gentleman and a scholar.

austin

Thanks Peter.

Now for your viewing pleasure…

Hard for the Money (featuring Haydée) vs. Second Coming:
    link

Enjoy!

sfoster

Nice shooting austin. thanks for the vid!

ianhays

Austin has attained beast mode.

cfresh

Watching Austin stay in game mode while Haydee gyrated her hips and bounced her tits was definitely commendable. He’s a gentleman and a scholar.

+1 LOL

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook