(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Something to talk about..

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Something to talk about..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rachoun 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mlayth

The WOSBP II is a $20,000 Prize, split with your partner that’s $10,000 each
    After registration and travel fee’s, on top of taxes, each person gets about $5,000.

So how would you spend your 5k if you won the world series?
    I would use it as a down payment on a new car, what I am driving right now is a hazardous wreck.

I pulled out into the middle of an intersection today and my car turned off and stopped there.

bigjuicedog

my haggard ass custom truck will be getting a makeover

doubled5150

if I won the WSOBP II, I would spend all my money on strippers and booze, ha ha ha. Im just kidding, but I would use the money to pay for the rest of my college tuition

will i am

id buy my way into the next world series, get some bingbong tables, buy a kegerator, take a vacation, and play a lot of beer pong!

bm8172

the average person is in the 25% tax bracket and i dont know about the rest of you, but my total expenses will total about 700…This leaves about 6800 not 5000

mlayth

the average person is in the 25% tax bracket and i dont know about the rest of you, but my total expenses will total about 700…This leaves about 6800 not 5000

Yeah you might be right :D

It doesn’t look like my car made it to the world series though.
    It stopped going in reverse now.. so I can’t park places that don’t have pull through spots.

rachoun

just park on hills!! :lol:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook