(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Sonomajoe

This topic contains 250 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  baralufficus 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 251 total)
  • Author

sonomajoe

Just kidding I will not claim anything about Norcal superiority or Norcal-Socal debates since neither of us played worth a damn in this series and I don’t want another 128 post forum. Just wanted to Let everyone know we are now running 2 solid 20-30 team tourney’s on Tue and Thur Nights in the northbay…we met some solid guys from around cali and are excited to see central and Northern california pong get to the level or Southern cal. We hope to run atleast 2 wsobp satellites this year and a few other bigger tourney’s with are boys from all american beer pong in Fresno. Hit me up by email if you are interested in any of our weekly or bigger tournies.

northbaybeerpong@yahoo.com

Mike Seivert

I will also give it up to Stanford beirut they did beat us by one cup in a cash game(granted my partner hit just 3 of the 9 cups…a win is a win)

tpfeliz

Just kidding I will not claim anything about Norcal superiority or Norcal-Socal debates since neither of us played worth a damn in this series and I don’t want another 128 post forum. Just wanted to Let everyone know we are now running 2 solid 20-30 team tourney’s on Tue and Thur Nights in the northbay…we met some solid guys from around cali and are excited to see central and Northern california pong get to the level or Southern cal. We hope to run atleast 2 wsobp satellites this year and a few other bigger tourney’s with are boys from all american beer pong in Fresno. Hit me up by email if you are interested in any of our weekly or bigger tournies.

northbaybeerpong@yahoo.com

Mike Seivert

I will also give it up to Stanford beirut they did beat us by one cup in a cash game(granted my partner hit just 3 of the 9 cups…a win is a win)

sonomajoe,

i like where your head is at!!! I am definitely interested, and I know that i can get at least a dozen more people involved in your tourneys. Let me know how i can help.

Where are your games going to be held exactly? You should also get in contact with Matt and Jon from http://www.norcalbp.com. They run some sweet shit up here in sacramento… and i am sure they would be interested in working with you also…

anyways i will email you my contact information so you can keep me posted.

oh yeah, and i will play cash games against you any day of the week baby!

-tom
    stanford beirut

sonomajoe

Our games are on Both Tue and Thur Nights

Tue Nights

Sign ups between 9:45-10:15 Tourney start 10:30 10 dollar team entry 5 dollar pitchers 20-35 teams a week.

Location Friar Tuck’s Pub

Cotati, Ca

Thur I don’t personally run this one Signups 9-10 tourney at 10 10 dollars 5 dollar pitchers first tourney last week had 32 teams.

The Cantina restaurant and bar

Santa Rosa, Ca

I’m also going to start heading down on Monday’s to play in the tourney at streets of londom pub with a friend from Sac….I’ll keep everyone posted how the competiion is there and the payouts.

Mike

Any questions hit me up northbaybeerpong@yahoo.com

jonsolbeck

hey tom-

hey are there any tournaments going on on the peninsula at all that you know of? cuz im always looking for games.

-jon
    silence

wianek

hey tom-

hey are there any tournaments going on on the peninsula at all that you know of? cuz im always looking for games.

-jon
    silence

I just stumbled upon this:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?sid=34f6a733eb0a9f320b249ef405c7b0ed&eid=44030924398

dam_o_nation

hey tom-

-jon
    silence

Jon – I live in Palo Alto and am always looking to play some games. There is a big beer pong/beirut scene at Stanford and I think it would be pretty easy to get a decent tourney happening in the area.

I am the guy that won the Huntington Beach tourney with RJ in December btw.

Nick
    Stanford Beirut

sonomajoe

We will definetly be down to play in that event in Feb, also stanford beirut let me know when you guys are going to be starting up your league, just a heads up for everyone in the bay area and central cali, we plan on hosting our first of many sattelites to the wsobp V in early april, I will let everyone know as soon as we book the date!

Mike

Northbay beer pong (The Champ is here has officially retired)

Northbay beer pong has started off the 2009 season well winning 2 of our first 3 tourney’s and getting 3rd in the other nice 350 dollar start to the 2009 season!

jonsolbeck

hey nick hows it going?? yea i heard there was a big scene over at Stanford.. its just i don’t hear of too many tournaments around this area.. hear about the ones in sac and that area, but that’s about it.. but yea would love to start playing against better competition and in some tourneys up here instead of traveling to so cal all the time, cuz the people i usually play with or against just aren’t really world series skill level…

jonsolbeck

I just stumbled upon this:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?sid=34f6a733eb0a9f320b249ef405c7b0ed&eid=44030924398

thanks for the link but do not have facebook.

dam_o_nation

hey nick hows it going?? yea i heard there was a big scene over at Stanford.. its just i don’t hear of too many tournaments around this area.. hear about the ones in sac and that area, but that’s about it.. but yea would love to start playing against better competition and in some tourneys up here instead of traveling to so cal all the time, cuz the people i usually play with or against just aren’t really world series skill level…

I’m gonna talk to some people in the area about getting some satellites, or at least cash tourneys, happening around here. There must be some bars in the area that are willing to host them. Anyway whether that happens or not, it’s not too hard to get cash games around here. Just like any other place, there are a lot of people who think they’re better than they are. I’ve got a "Dam-o-nation Challenge" running now where I’ll play any of the Stanford kids in a 1-on-1 series for cash and give them 3:1 odds…I’ve gotten a few bites on that already. Anytime you feel like coming down to Palo Alto we can probably get some games happening. My email is nickd717@gmail.com – let me know.

We will definetly be down to play in that event in Feb, also stanford beirut let me know when you guys are going to be starting up your league, just a heads up for everyone in the bay area and central cali, we plan on hosting our first of many sattelites to the wsobp V in early april, I will let everyone know as soon as we book the date!

Mike

Northbay beer pong (The Champ is here has officially retired)

Northbay beer pong has started off the 2009 season well winning 2 of our first 3 tourney’s and getting 3rd in the other nice 350 dollar start to the 2009 season!

3 tourneys already, Sonomajoe? Are you kidding me? I don’t think I’ll even play in one until February.

Looking forward to that April satellite. The question is: should we actually go to the trouble of playing out the tournament, or do you want to just make it easy and send us those promo codes now?

jonsolbeck

I’m gonna talk to some people in the area about getting some satellites, or at least cash tourneys, happening around here. There must be some bars in the area that are willing to host them. Anyway whether that happens or not, it’s not too hard to get cash games around here. Just like any other place, there are a lot of people who think they’re better than they are. I’ve got a "Dam-o-nation Challenge" running now where I’ll play any of the Stanford kids in a 1-on-1 series for cash and give them 3:1 odds…I’ve gotten a few bites on that already. Anytime you feel like coming down to Palo Alto we can probably get some games happening. My email is nickd717@gmail.com – let me know.

definitely bro.. i live in san carlos so im only like 10 mins from palo alto… here’s my email as well stjohns_2000@hotmail.com.

slowsen

I’m also going to start heading down on Monday’s to play in the tourney at streets of londom pub with a friend from Sac….I’ll keep everyone posted how the competiion is there and the payouts.

Mike

are there regular tournaments in Sac? I heard initially about the whiskey wild tourney’s on saturdays but haven’t heard if they actually happened. what’s up with streets of london?

wianek

Mike

are there regular tournaments in Sac? I heard initially about the whiskey wild tourney’s on saturdays but haven’t heard if they actually happened. what’s up with streets of london?

check out norcalbp.com and contact the guys in charge

slowsen

according to norcal bp, there’s no tournaments in sac. However, whiskey wild is still advertising as having saturday tournaments but i still haven’t heard of anyone going

sonomajoe

Norcal Beerpong is posting on there site that there are tournaments at streets of london on Monday nights I will find out tomorrow night and let everyone know….and by the way stanford beirut you might want to show up…..Our top all girls team up here will probaly give you a run for your money…..you are far from god’s gift to anything….especially beerpong, I have never seen a more discusting shot in my life…half side armed half backspin makes me want to vomit…..i will be sure to give you guys and invite stanford we could use your 40 dollars toward the tourney pot!

Northbay beer pong

Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 251 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook