(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Sonomajoe

This topic contains 250 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  baralufficus 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 251 total)
  • Author

slowsen

Norcal Beerpong is posting on there site that there are tournaments at streets of london on Monday nights I will find out tomorrow night and let everyone know….and by the way stanford beirut you might want to show up…..Our top all girls team up here will probaly give you a run for your money…..you are far from god’s gift to anything….especially beerpong, I have never seen a more discusting shot in my life…half side armed half backspin makes me want to vomit…..i will be sure to give you guys and invite stanford we could use your 40 dollars toward the tourney pot!

Northbay beer pong

Mike

so this isn’t the sacramento or west sacramento streets of london right?

dam_o_nation

Norcal Beerpong is posting on there site that there are tournaments at streets of london on Monday nights I will find out tomorrow night and let everyone know….and by the way stanford beirut you might want to show up…..Our top all girls team up here will probaly give you a run for your money…..you are far from god’s gift to anything….especially beerpong, I have never seen a more discusting shot in my life…half side armed half backspin makes me want to vomit…..i will be sure to give you guys and invite stanford we could use your 40 dollars toward the tourney pot!

Northbay beer pong

Mike

I live in Palo Alto so I doubt I’ll ever make it to a tourney way out there on a Monday night. I agree that Tom’s shot looks ridiculous, but what’s more important in this game: good shooting form or putting the ball in the cup?

norcalbp

Since everyone is curious about our tournaments thought id get on hear and give you all the info.

Monday’s- Streets of London/ Folsom, Ca

Tuesday’s- coming soon

Wednesday’s- n/a

Thursday’s- PJ’s Roadhouse/ Placerville, Ca and Streets of London/ West Sacramento, Ca

Friday’s- n/a

Saturday’s- We were at whiskey wild but noone was coming because it was set up for 3pm and our feedback from people was he time is just no good so we arent sure wha the future holds with them.

Sunday’s- n/a

All sign-up’s begin @ 9pm for all events

$10 per team

cash prize depends on how many teams sign-up each tournament. 1st place prize has never been less than $100

BTW as for this all girl team that was talked about we have some girls that can really play. I would put $500 on our girl Sam against ANY GIRL!!!

WE ALSO HAVE A BIGGER TOURNAMENT COMING UP ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY IN SACRAMENTO. YOU CAN SIGN-UP ON OUR MYSPACE TODAY http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NORCALBEERPONGNCBP

Hope to see you all out there!

tpfeliz

Northbay beer pong

Mike

sonomajoe, you are a funny guy… always stirring up shit…

How many times do i have to whoop you on the table to get it through your head that you are not as good as me?!? Can’t wait for the day when i get to play you in a cash tourney…

and what streets of london are you talking about? Don’t you live in the north bay area? I already go to the tournies in folsom and west sac every so often…

norcalbp

Sonomajoe…
    I thought you were going to come to Streets of London tonight? It was a pretty good tourney. Byron and myself took home the cash prize of $200.00. Too bad you were not there, Byron really wants to play you, he wasn’t going to come tonight but since you were talking online like you might show up he decided to make an appearance. Did your dog get hit by a car? Hopefully it was something traumatic that kept you from reaching your obligation tonight otherwise we’re all just going to have to assume that Sonomajoe "is who we thought he was!"(Go Cardinals).
    As for the girl teams Byron’s girlfriend Sam will definitely mop the floors with any girls you can bring out.(a good beer pong shot is actually an STD) Maybe next Monday you can find it in your ever so busy schedule to make an appearance….

sonomajoe

I was going to head out but I heard there was only like 10 teams, not much of a tourney get atleast 20 and make it worth my while to drive an hour and a half. You guys are telling me in a huge city like sac you can’t get a 20-30 team tourney going, We have 3 different tourney’s running a week with atleast 25 teams. I would love to play stanford beirut in cash games all day long in fact I will play anyone, and I will admit if a player is better than me as well. But I’m pretty sure if my parter could hit anything we would have won that cash game. I’m sure we will see everyone at some sattelite in northern cali and it will show who has the best team. Let me know when you can get a number closer to 20 in that folsom tourney and I will make a trip down so you guys can wup my ass. I actually just got home from hosting our tourney tonight as we took down tourney # 4 of the year…not to shabby for 20 days……I like to stir things up and make things fun but I really hope that no one takes anything said on these posts too serously. In the end its a game of beer pong, don’t get me wrong I am super competitive but like I said its still a game which should be enjoyed.

dam_o_nation

I would love to play stanford beirut in cash games all day long

Hell yeah – this is just the break I needed in this bad economy! Let’s make it happen.

prusch

I like to stir things up and make things fun but I really hope that no one takes anything said on these posts too serously.

I wouldn’t really worry about it too much…

longhorns707

I was going to head out but I heard there was only like 10 teams, not much of a tourney get atleast 20 and make it worth my while to drive an hour and a half. You guys are telling me in a huge city like sac you can’t get a 20-30 team tourney going, We have 3 different tourney’s running a week with atleast 25 teams. I would love to play stanford beirut in cash games all day long in fact I will play anyone, and I will admit if a player is better than me as well. But I’m pretty sure if my parter could hit anything we would have won that cash game. I’m sure we will see everyone at some sattelite in northern cali and it will show who has the best team. Let me know when you can get a number closer to 20 in that folsom tourney and I will make a trip down so you guys can wup my ass. I actually just got home from hosting our tourney tonight as we took down tourney # 4 of the year…not to shabby for 20 days……I like to stir things up and make things fun but I really hope that no one takes anything said on these posts too serously. In the end its a game of beer pong, don’t get me wrong I am super competitive but like I said its still a game which should be enjoyed.

Alright Joe, since it’s not worth your time to drive out for a tourney, why don’t you figure out how much cash would make it worth your while, drive your happy ass on out to Sacramento and we can play for whatever you want. I can’t speak for Stanford Beirut as I am not a member, but I guarantee you that I can give you just as good of a game, if not better. I’m from Napa and have made that drive multiple times in the same day, not a bad drive at all…sounds to me like you just don’t want to lose your wallet.

sonomajoe

I guess we will have to show up….my partner actually did show up there with a buddy of his that rarely plays beer pong, they were put up against the best team there one member of norcal’s finest and he said they had them 3 cups down twice durring the match and just choked on the final few cups, losing by 1…Does not sound like too dominate of a performance especially with just half our team there. But we will definetly make the trip down in the next month or so and have some matches. My partner also said there were only 9 or 10 teams so I would be down for some cash games once the tourney ends. As for the 7-5 record that is fine it was our first wsobp we were a little nervous and did not play well on the first day. We finally started shooting well on the final day and won our last 4 games. I’m pretty sure stanford beirut was only one game better at 8-4 far from dominate…..we also watched a match in the series in which they missed 13 shots in a row in a loss. My partner said the member of norcal’s finest does have a hell of a shot, which makes sense finishing top 25 so we will enjoy playing against some of the best, only way to get better. Hope to see you guys soon for some solid matches.

norcalbp

Sonomajoe,
    I would just like to say that yes your partner did have us down to 3 cups but the point is we came back from a pretty big deficit, i believe we were losing by 3 or 4 cups and being able to come back and win it just shows that we oviously can play. I played like complete shit in that game as well so byron practically won that game himself lol. As for the next few games i believe i saw your "parter" watching when byron and I smoked a team by 8 cups in less than 5 min when i only missed once on a ball back and byron missed twice.As for the tournaments you might wanna tell your partner to go back to 1st grade math and learn how to add because there was 14 teams not 9 and we have buybacks for every team that loses once and they all bought back in except 2 teams. a $220 pot when it only costs $10 per team is quite a bit. Look forward to playing you when you come because byron isnt the only one that wants to play you. My WSOBP partner and I want to challenge you to a cash game.

prusch

As for the 7-5 record that is fine it was our first wsobp we were a little nervous and did not play well on the first day. We finally started shooting well on the final day and won our last 4 games.

Just was bringing up the point that you don’t have to worry about anyone taking you seriously. Norcal’s finest reserved the right to use their name, but "The Champ Is Here" should probably be more like "The Above Average Guys are Here". Not that you should take me seriously on this matter… I’m just observing.

tpfeliz

I guess we will have to show up….my partner actually did show up there with a buddy of his that rarely plays beer pong, they were put up against the best team there one member of norcal’s finest and he said they had them 3 cups down twice durring the match and just choked on the final few cups, losing by 1…Does not sound like too dominate of a performance especially with just half our team there. But we will definetly make the trip down in the next month or so and have some matches. My partner also said there were only 9 or 10 teams so I would be down for some cash games once the tourney ends. As for the 7-5 record that is fine it was our first wsobp we were a little nervous and did not play well on the first day. We finally started shooting well on the final day and won our last 4 games. I’m pretty sure stanford beirut was only one game better at 8-4 far from dominate…..we also watched a match in the series in which they missed 13 shots in a row in a loss. My partner said the member of norcal’s finest does have a hell of a shot, which makes sense finishing top 25 so we will enjoy playing against some of the best, only way to get better. Hope to see you guys soon for some solid matches.

ohhhh sonomajoe, you are always full of excuses. In the end it is all about the W, no matter how you get there… and don’t forget your ATM card when you come up to Sactown… i will gladly zero out your bank account… DO IT!

-tpf
    stanford beirut

norcalbp

sonomajoe

No excuses he said they lost, not a big deal….But it does seem like you guys from stanford beirut have way too big of a head for the results you have shown….Norcal’s finest can talk….I have to say they are the best team in northern Cal right now, so I have no problem with that. We will make it up there sometime in Feb and see how we match up against you guys in a tourney or cash games. We have the date set for our first sattelite of the year and its going to be March 21st at friar Tuck’s pub in Cotati. I will have a page set up on myspace and we will start taking signups next week. It looks like we could get a full 64 team field….I will let everyone know as soon as we start signups and send me an email so I can get you on our email list.

northbaybeerpong@yahoo.com

Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 251 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook