(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

South African BP Players

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion South African BP Players

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jasonrsaunders 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

numb3ron3

I’m curious as to: 1) Whether there are any other South African (living in South Africa or abroad) BP players registered on this site and 2) Whether there have been any South African entrants in the past WSOBP competitions?

Please reply or contact me if you have any information regarding the above-mentioned.. Thanks!

Nigerian Pong scam

numb3ron3

Nigerian Pong scam

ROFL! Seriously?

sfoster

no one reads the descriptions

"I’m curious as to: 1) Whether there are any other South African (living in South Africa or abroad) BP players registered on this site and 2) Whether there have been any South African entrants in the past WSOBP competitions? "

put it in the thread

numb3ron3

no one reads the descriptions

"I’m curious as to: 1) Whether there are any other South African (living in South Africa or abroad) BP players registered on this site and 2) Whether there have been any South African entrants in the past WSOBP competitions? "

put it in the thread

Sorry, and thanks! It was my first post and wasn’t 100% sure as to how it worked.. Will edit it.

I’m curious as to: 1) Whether there are any other South African (living in South Africa or abroad) BP players registered on this site and 2) Whether there have been any South African entrants in the past WSOBP competitions?

Please reply or contact me if you have any information regarding the above-mentioned.. Thanks!

We are busy in the making of a South African Team

CT, Durban, JHB, Pretoria, Bloem, PE

Are you living in SA or US

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook